You may not know that many nonliving things have a
1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold
everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned
off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an
effective reproductive device if the right buttons
are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons
3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go
anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of
course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable
and retain water.
6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit
7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines
to pick people up.
8) Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight
shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over
the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! Ha!! You
thought it'd be male. But consider this -- it gives a
man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he
doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he
Courtesy of the Divine Ms Junebug.