You may not know that many nonliving things have a
1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold
everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned
off, it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an
effective reproductive device if the right buttons
are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons
3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it's often
4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go
anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of
course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable
and retain water.
6) Web Page -- Female, because it's always getting hit
7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines
to pick people up.
8) Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight
shifts to the bottom.
9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over
the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) Remote Control -- Female...... Ha! Ha!! You
thought it'd be male. But consider this -- it gives a
man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he
doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he
Courtesy of the Divine Ms Junebug.
We're fat chicks, not doctors. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.