Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2001, 09:31 PM   #1  
Teacher Lady

Thumbs down

Beta Sigma Phi is an international women's organization -- a sorority!
I absolutely love it.

I am President of Beta Chapter in Nova Scotia....and am in a combination Ritual of Jewels/Exemplar chapter. I have received my Exemplar degree.

I would love to hear from you if you are a member of this organization.

Kelly
Old 04-11-2001, 10:52 PM   #2  

Hi Kelly,
I am in Beta Sigma Phi in Holland, Michigan, USA. I hold the Exempler degree and our group is also a Ritual of Jewels/Exempler group. Our group is Eta Gamma.

Our group has 10 women ranging in age from around 27-50. We are responsible for Founders Day this year so we have been pretty busy. In Holland there are 3 other groups, two Exemplers and one Preceptor.

I find that it is getting harder and harder to stay involved lately. Family life is really getting busy lately. I have been contemplating becoming a member at large for a couple years . At least untill the activities and running the kids has died down. Maybe I am suffering from a little burn out. I don't know.

Is your group very active? It was funny seeing your post here.

Carole
Old 04-12-2001, 07:19 AM   #3  
Teacher Lady

Hi there!

Our group is Beta and we are currently at 10 for this year. However, we have four girls progressing -- possibly five -- and one moving, which leaves four left. Our group has traditionally been pretty active. I have five years of perfect attendance and am excited to move to Exemplar next year. The two options right now for the others are to fold the chapter or go to a career chapter status until the numbers strengthen. Our city has 17-18 chapters from Ritual to Masters.

Nice talking to you!
I hope more people respond to this thread!
Closed Thread