Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 08-16-2014, 03:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Default Last week sub teaching i got stoned in the head.

My last week teaching at the h.s where I had been teaching(sub) most of my years as a sub, and I got this stone thrown to the head sensation. It was so hard hitting and directly above the left side of my eye. I never had a headache before like this, and don't really know if anything was thrown at me or what caused this direct force on my temple, but it hit me so hard I became dizzy and almost fell over. I'm sure I would have looked like a real ***, so thank goodness sheer will saved me from toppling over.

I do NOT do drugs, I was NOT drunk!

I have NO idea what the heck happened to my temple, except that it was the worst ##### that I ever felt on my forehead before.

I went to the Dr and they did a scan and found Nothing worth telling me about???

But the other day I couldn't hear out of my right ear, and saw Dr and she douched out my ear. Well, a huge clot of dried up orange wax and bloody like debris came rolling out my ear and into the emesis basin that she used to catch it.

My head #####was in end of May, and I'm wondering if that's partly the debris of a concussion that dried up in my ear and only 3 mo's later had to be douched out of it.

That would prove to myself that it wasn't just a headache it must have been an external force that hit my forehead, and led to some blood that eventually dried up in my ear???

I thought I just over reacted over a stupid headache or imagined this pain. I couldn't find an object that would have hit my head, and no one saw anything except me almost passing out over this #### to the head. It was really scary , and I have NEVER had this happen to me EVER before...

I wish there was an answer as to why the intense pain to my head and dry blood in my ear.

My ear is plugged again and on the same side. I just had it cleaned out. Now what???Halloween part 8....?//?

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-16-2014 at 03:38 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote