Whatcha wearing today?

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • I'm in Florida! White shorts, striped stretchy orange stripe top with zippers up the sides, dull gold flat sandals, big straw hat. . Jammie's now...
  • yoga pants and my favorite red hoodie

so comfy!!
  • I'm so glad you asked! I'm wearing trousers which I haven't been able to get into since early last year

I have been here since march 12th and don't seem to be allowed a ticker. Early days yet though i suppose
  • My new-ish jeans, over sized off the shoulder tan and black stripped thick knit sweater, black tank top, high healed knee high brown boots, chunky tan infinity scarf.
  • Black cardigan over grey lace and leather top, my "skinny" jeans & black ballet flats. Oh, and peacock cascade earrings.
  • I found this awesome Jack & Sally tee at the thrift shop this weekend. Wasn't able to try it on at the store so I was a little nervous about the fit:

Turned out to fit just fine, whew! So I'm wearing that today, and I'm also wearing a pair of Torrid jeans I picked up on clearance a while back, and a head wrap I found at the dollar store last night.

If you can't tell, I do love a good bargain.
  • new jeans which are comfy (i rarely wear jeans), old sneakers (former running shoes), white/gray long t-shirt and a red hoodie over it that says "Alaska Grown"....proud to be born n raised Alaskan!
  • Fun tread!

Im at work so Im wearing black underwear, a black long sleeves shirt (a must here where I work, cant use short sleeves, thank god!) mismatched socks (as always) working security boots (dunno how you call them in english) and the super cute pair of jeans I never tought I could wear cause they will never fit me and now they do!

So I feel like a million dollars today! =D
  • Quote: I found this awesome Jack & Sally tee at the thrift shop this weekend. Wasn't able to try it on at the store so I was a little nervous about the fit:

Turned out to fit just fine, whew! So I'm wearing that today, and I'm also wearing a pair of Torrid jeans I picked up on clearance a while back, and a head wrap I found at the dollar store last night.

If you can't tell, I do love a good bargain.
    I NEED that shirt! >_< oh the envy! so cute on you tho!
  • My "usual"...jean shorts (currently size 44 down from 46), bright red t-shirt & my walking tennies.

I always seem to wear tomboy things. I even wear men's pants/shorts. I have a SUPER short waist, my ribs basically ride on my hip, so men's pants/short fit better.
  • Its in the 90s today so I'm wearing a tie-dye dress and black sandal wedges and have my hair in pigtails(just realized its in the 90s and I'm channeling the 90s )
  • It was humid today, so I wore some button up capri pants in a sandy taupe colour. A lime green tank tank, and a black short sleeved shirt left open over to, with black thong flip flops on my feet. Hubby told me how good I looked today.
  • Since its my day off, I'm rocking some lime green Kermit the frog pj shorts and an ICP t-shirt.
  • This awesome new orange dress! Ugh I'm obsessed with orange lately!

• That dress is fabulous! I need to know where you got it!

I'm wearing black/white editor pants (express wide leg trousers), a black tank, a black 3/4 sleeve shirt with a draped neckline that goes to the belly button, black heeled boots, and silver and black beaded jewelry.