Remember that the perfect age is somewhere between old enough to know better and young enough not to care. How many do you remember?
01. Candy cigarettes
02. Wax coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water inside.
03. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles.
04. Coffee shops with tableside juke boxes
05. Blackjack, Clove and Teaberry chewing gum
06. Home milk delivery in glass bottles, with Cardboard stoppers.
07. Party lines.
08. Newsreels before the movie.
09. P. F. Flyers
10. Butch wax
11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix ... (Drexel-5505)
13. Howdy Doody
14. 45 RPM Records
15. Green Stamps
17. Metal ice cube trays-with levers
18. Mimeograph paper
19. Blue flash Bulbs
20. Beanie and Cecil
21. Roller skate keys
22. Cork pop guns
23. Drive ins
25. Wash tub wringers
26. The Fuller Brush man
27. Reel-to-reel tape recorders
29. The Erector Set
30. The Fort Apache Play set
31. Lincoln Logs
32. 15 cent McDonald hamburgers
33. 5 cent packs of baseball cards... with that awful pink slab of bubblegum
34. Penny candy
35. 35 cent-a-gallon gasoline
I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE TIME WHEN.....................
Decisions were made by going "eeny-meeny-miney-mo."
Mistakes were corrected by simply exclaiming "do over!"
Money issues were handled by whoever was the banker in "Monopoly."
Catching the fireflies could happily occupy an entire evening.
Wouldn't that be Perfect??