Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 02-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #1  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Default Diet Excuses....(4 A Laugh)

Diet Excuses ...

I’m already in shape- round is a shape

The TV needs exorcising

"That piece of cake was bad, so I had to take another to see if it was good."

No way eating green veggies is strictly against my religion

Only eat things that have been broken into pieces; that way, all the calories fall out.

Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat.
Examples are ice cream, frozen pies, and Popsicles.

Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate. NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.

Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.

Cookie pieces contain no fat-- the process of breaking causes fat leakage. Exception: Cookies sold by TEXAS D'LITES distributors. Great "Meal Replacement" with little or no FAT content, low in calories, lots of fiber, protein, and other nutritional ingredients.

Movie related foods (Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.

If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.

When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.

If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are canceled out by the diet soda.

If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
I had to get the bitter taste out of my mouth from eating the so-called dish, so I had a ice cream.

>But the doughnut was calling my name.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 01:18 AM   #2  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:02 AM   #3  

Loves!
Poppylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 404/306/170ish

Height: 5'7"