3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Lighten Up! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/lighten-up-38/)
-   -   SO EXCITED! Bought tickets today for NKOTBSB!!! LOL!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/lighten-up/222577-so-excited-bought-tickets-today-nkotbsb-lol.html)

lovegoddess1977 01-16-2011 03:43 AM

SO EXCITED! Bought tickets today for NKOTBSB!!! LOL!!

:carrot:Okay! I admit it! I LOVE New Kids on the Block! They were my all time fave when I was little! I really liked Backstreet Boys back in the day too. I am so excited because me and my girlfriend and a bunch of our friends just got tickets for their concert in Cleveland in July!! YAY!!!! I feel like a little girl all over again!!! :)

This gives me more inspiration to keep losing because I know that those seats are NOT going to be comfortable at my current size. I WILL DO THIS!!

YAY NEW KIDS!!!

fitbyforty 01-16-2011 08:46 AM

I got my tickets right before Christmas for the Boston show!! Can't wait.I hope AJ going into rehab doesn't affect the tour.

audri8301 01-16-2011 09:08 AM

I am so jealous of you guys! I wanted to go to the DC show in June so bad, but didn't get tickets due to internet issues the morning they were on sale. I guess I could always try to win them somewhere. LOL Hope you have fun!

fitbyforty 01-16-2011 09:52 AM

Audri,they were sold out? Check ebay.I bought my Bon Jovi tickets there a few years ago.

drinkypants 01-16-2011 09:54 AM

I am going to the Atlanta show, I am so excited! haha

homiegiiib 01-16-2011 01:04 PM

I would have loved to see them in concert! I wanted to, but they aren't playing any shows around where I live :(

Ah well, hope you enjoy and take many many pictures :)

Shopaholic1204 01-16-2011 07:22 PM

I'm going to see them in NJ & Philly in June!!!!! :carrot:

drinkypants 01-16-2011 11:13 PM

@homie They will be in Greensboro, NC on July 23.. That could be too far for you though. I am thinking of making the drive, and going to see them twice haha

Shopaholic1204 01-23-2011 05:43 PM

I'm selling my New Jersey tickets, and going to the one in Phx instead. I found out that they had the packages still, and I bought 2 for my friend & I. We're going to MEET Jordan, Donnie, Joey, Jon & Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to take pics with them too!! I think the seats are somewhere near the stage. Omfg!! I'm soooooo excited!!! I was so happy I started crying, lol!! My hubby thought I was nuts, haha! My friend started crying when I told her what I bought. She said this totally made her entire year!!

You know, I'm not even that excited to see BSB. I mean I was so obsessed with them when I was a teen. My entire room was dedicated to BSB (not counting the 10 months, when half of my room was for Nsync, No Authority, Five & 98*). I've seen them twice in concert. Both times I had my ear drums blown out by my friend. We even lost our voices from screaming, lol!! I will always love BSB..but it's NKOTB that holds a special place in my heart. I've loved them since I was 5 years old. My first celeb crush was Jordan, lol!! I've never seen them in concert. And I KNOW I will cry when I finally meet them. Omg, this is going to be so much fun!! Is it June yet?? LoL!

drinkypants 02-01-2011 11:31 AM

You get to meet them?!!? No fair! hehe That's awesome!

Shopaholic1204 02-01-2011 02:40 PM

I bought them through ILAA. I even bought Katy Perry tickets, and get to meet her too! June & Aug are going to be exciting months!!

amandaswan89 02-01-2011 02:42 PM

I am so jealous :) I hope all you lucky ladies enjoy yourselves!!!