I was doing a little web browsing reading up on Slim in 6 and came across a diet review website. Things were looking pretty cut and dry until I reached this section
* There are no appetite suppressants incorporated into the Slim in 6 weight loss program.
* Slim in 6 appears to be primarily suited for women only.
* There are no fat burners offered with Slim in 6.
* Slim in 6 calls for quite a change in lifestyle, which may be too drastic for some individuals.
* Results may be slow or inconsistent. (See reader comments.)
* The official website says to consult a physician prior to getting starting with Slim in 6.
wait... these are disadvantages???? Sure, the women only thing, and the results bit... but really... the rest of it?