Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 01-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #1  
Taking life by the horns

S/C/G: 302/ticker/215

Height: 6'1"

Default Kath and Kim viewers? I need help with a quote that was on 1/30/09 about "fat minded

Anyone watch this show? I never do, just happened to have it on last night--- it was an episode where apparently Kath's husband is a former overweight guy and was going to therapy to help his issues.

He stopped going and started binge eating and she caught him eating blueberry pie in a mixing bowl on the sofa...

He looks at her and basically says something like "Kath, I have a fat mind, fat fantasies, fat plans, fat dreams... and if I don't stop eating like this, I will have a fat body too."

Anyone know or remember the exact quote? I thought it was PERFECT... I know my world kinda revolves around food... and I think, plan, imagine, and fantasize about the next thing to eat. It's a problem... but I can control it in order to hit my goals....

I just want that quote... thought it would be good to put in my signature and in my journal or on my fridge....

Any help?
BrandNewJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

I don't remember the exact quote [sorry!], but I think it included ". . . fat dreams and fat schemes. . ."

It was very funny. I really enjoy that show. Kim is a riot.
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Saw it but dont remember it word for word
GoogledIn a recent episode of Kath & Kim, Kath (Molly Shannon) was stressed about wedding plans, so Phil (John Michael Higgins) gave her his appointments with his life coach and spiritual advisor, Athena Scooberman (Maya Rudolph). Phil depended on his life coach to guide him out of obesity, but without her, he "fell off the wagon, big-time." Says Phil: "I'm a fat person. I have a fat appetite, fat thoughts, fat dreams, and fat schemes."
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote