Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 11:38 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Exercise Tip

I thought I would let my friends in on a little secret I've found for building my arm and shoulder muscles. You might wish to adopt this regimen.

Three days a week works well.

I start by standing outside behind the house and, with a five-pound potato sack in each hand, extend my arms straight out to my sides and hold them there as long as I can.

After a few weeks I moved up to 10-pound potato sacks, then 50-pound potato sacks, and finally I got to where I could lift a 100-pound potato sack in each hand and hold my arms straight out for more than a full minute.

Next, I started putting a few potatoes in the sacks, but I would caution you not to overdo it at this level.
Old 02-05-2002, 12:17 PM   #2  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

That is HILARIOUS!LMAO!
Old 02-05-2002, 03:58 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

GOOD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

Love Leens
Closed Thread