Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 04-07-2007, 03:04 PM   #1  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

Default great joke

So i heard these jokes the other day, and i love them, and sense this forum is mostly women, i figured you ladies might enjoy them to!!

So, there were 3 men walking through the desert. And they see this magic lamp. So they rub it together and a genie comes out and says he will grant each of them one wish.
The first wishes to be the smartest man in the world. So POOF he become this great scientist who become famous for all of the things he discovered.
The second says, alright, i want to be even smarter then the him. I want to be SMARTER than the smartest man. So POOF he become the smartest man in the world and thru his discoveres he solved world hunger and brought about world peace.
Now, its the third mans turn, and he says, i want to be even smarter than BOTH of them. so POOF the genie made him a woman.

So, there is a guy walking through the desert (why is it always a desert *shrug*) and he sees a magic lamp. He rubs it and a genie comes out and says that he will grant the man 3 wishes.
First, the man wishes to be rich so POOF the man is rich
Next he wishes to be famous and POOF he is so famous there isnt a person on earth who doesnt know his name
Finally the man wishes to be irresistable to women so POOF the genie makes him chocolate

Hope these made you smile!
100percentME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:34 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

They both made me smile; thanx, sweetie!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote