Old 10-03-2006, 07:58 PM   #106  
"Print"cess Jenni

S/C/G: 247/226/149

Height: 5'6"

Pearl - Good for you resisting McD anything!! Congrats on your compliments!!

reddeb - sorry DH is sick I bet your friends are envious and self conscious and that's why they haven't said anything. They are probably feeling bad about not being able to take the steps to lose. You just have to wait for them to be ready to do something about it, and eventually they will.

evette - hope you're feeling less-blobby tomorrow! lol

Joni - I'm liking it so far, but it IS hard on the knees, and since I've had problems before, it is a little painful. My friend who lent it to me suggested I use a broomstick or chair for support on the lunges and squats.

MS - hope you are less bloaty and WI went ok for you!

My COD said I could have a carb craver 3x per week and count it as 1 protein. I did have a few the first few weeks, and it didn't seem to hurt, but lately I've been enjoying the RF pEanut Butter and save my proteins for that instead!! It is soooo good on a little red apple!!

Rebeca - glad your scale is friendly today! Mine was as friendly as it's ever been this morning! I skipped WI though. Waiting til Friday.

Katie - too funny about Drake and Josh!! LOL my littles watch it once and awhile.

Cassi - I bet you'll lose it the day or so after TO, hang in there!

Kim - Get back on the wagon girlfriend! I had a few days of splurge, and then did TO over the weekend, and now no more cravings!!

Lori - They put your weight on your DL?!?!?! Thank God they don't in Florida!! Congrats on getting below it! Won't it be great to have to go get a new one when You are no longer recognizable!?

Carol - Your ticker will change soon honey bun! Keep at it!

SAHM - I'm addicted to my home scale too, even though it isn't very reliable. However - it was as low as it's been since I started this AM and it was the SAME this PM!!!

Boo's Mom - Hope your day went well!

Katie - I am so sorry for that family! I'll wrap my arms around you all.

My day was ok Work was busy and got very stressful at one point, but things calmed down and I even got a compliment from my boss about how well I dealt with a customer who was very intense and grouchy from the moment she walked in. It wasn't directed at us, she was just at her wits end with her project. I was able to help her and by the time she left, she was eating out of my hand! It felt good to be able to turn her attitude around.

As far as eating I've been POP. Hip Hip Hooray! Rewarded myself with a fuzzy navel. 1/2 oz vodkw, 1/2 oz peach shnapps and 4 oz OJ. I counted it as 1S 1F, and it was within my alotted amounts.

Hope everyone has a good night! I'm kid free and ready to have fun!

Hugs,
FlowerJenni1022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #107  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Rebeca- Glad that scale is in a good mood!!

SAHM- Hi my name is Deb and I am a scale addict!!!!

Pearl- Thanks for the wonderful compliments on my pictures. That is so cool that everybody at church noticed you were losing. That makes it feel so worth while!! I love your wait and see attitude!!!

Kim- We all need a break sometimes and as long as you enjoyed yourself then jumped back on plan, it's all OK. Love your picture! Very pretty!!

Lori- Great pic, but I agree with Lea Ann, we need a face shot in there somewhere. You made me look at my DL and mine says 195. It was probably right when I got it, that was 6 years ago. DL here are good for 7 years.

Katie- So sorry about the friends family. I agree that most the time, just being there is all that you need to do.

Thanks everybody for your wonderful comments on my WL album. I do feel so much better about myself and that is that attitude showing through!!

Have a wonderful evening chickies.

Where the heck did Sherry disappear to??????
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 08:52 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Default pearl...way to go

hi everyone....How is the TO going??? I need to check into this..Guess it is like the original TO with this program???
Pearl----you have lost a bunch of wt. in such a short time...I see you are determined....me toooo..nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:06 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Good evening ladies,

How is everyone today? Looks like the thread has been jumping, that's a good thing.

Today, I was so proud of myself because I was super prepared (I thought), I had my salad packed for lunch as well as my snacks for the day, but when it was time for lunch, I realized that I had no protein. So I ended up with an Arby's Jr Roast beef with my salad. That is allowed, but what I am wondering is how much of a difference an extra fat for one day will make. I can't imagine much difference, but I did write it in my diary, so it will be interesting to see what the counselor will say on Saturday. I will let you all know. LOL!

I haven't been around here long enough to know what NSV means, can someone please fill me in.

All of your pictures look great. I am not sure how to include one in my profile, but I will try soon.

My workout was great! Everyone have a great evening.
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #110  

2befit...I think NSV means non scale victory....Like not having dessert when you love it and everyone else has it....SOmetimes just staying on program at all is a huge NSV.....nance
Old 10-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #111  

Question have a important question

I have a question about tw nanceo foods sold at LAWL....Their salad dressing and LAWL cheetos snack....Their dressing in much higher in calories and fat than other store bought non fat dressing...and their snack is like 140 calories when there are great 100 calories snackss...Is it the salt issue???

thanks ahead for the info..cause I bought both!!!! nance
Old 10-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #112  

Question have a important question

I have a question about two foods sold at LAWL....Their salad dressing and LAWL cheetos snack....Their dressing in much higher in calories and fat than other store bought non fat dressing...and their snack is like 140 calories when there are great 100 calories snackss...Is it the salt issue???

thanks ahead for the info..cause I bought both!!!! nance
Old 10-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 182/162.5/140

Bajachick, Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

I am trying to decide if I will do the TO on Thursday and Friday or not. I am kind of thinking of waiting until next Monday and Tuesday. I hasn't been 14 days for me yet. It would have been nice to do it with the group who is doing it for support. This time, it will be the more restricted version for me. I will not buy the juice from the COD when there is a substitution that so much more economical. I don't think I will add the benefiber though.

Ok, I am off for the night! Before I go, I have already picked my first reward. I have been wanting some really nice Nike Shox and I can customize a pair at NIKE ID, but they start at $100 and I just didn't want to pay that much, but if I can customize them to my own liking and colors and if I lose 15 lbs by Christmas, I will have them as a present to me!
2bfit06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:41 PM   #114  
I want to be a Loser!!

S/C/G: 227/220/160

Its nice to know I am not the only one addicted to my scale. So today I am POP. I didn't think that it would be enough food but it really is. I have almost 70 lbs that I want to lose, so I hope I am off to a good start. Congrats to you all who are OP and having NSV and SV.
SAHMof1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:15 PM   #115  

Talking

good job Kristi...I know it feels good to have stayed on program when it was tempting not to..

I hope one of you can answer my questions about LAWL food...Seems like they would want us eat lower calorie foods...thanks

I admit it??i just love these little faces and icons or whatever they are called.
I quess I am easily amused...nance
Old 10-03-2006, 10:37 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Nance - Not really any difference, just that they are LAWL products and that means $$$ for your COD. If you like the salad dressing, go for it. But as for the snacks, you can buy a few to try, but I like the baked Cheetos brand much better. I don't really have them that often, but when I do, I just write "LA Snack" in my diary so they don't ask questons. It's just easier that way.

But I have bought them when the COD has given me $10 coupons because they are 10 for $10 so they were free. Then if the counselor looks in my chart, they see I bought the stuff. Nobody really looks and counts how many you've had in your diary vs. how many you bought.

Kristi - WTG! That's one more day closer to your Levi's!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #117  

Exclamation

Cassi ..you are the best!!... always there to answer our questions...THANKS for your time..nance
Old 10-03-2006, 11:03 PM   #118  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Nance- I do not use their products very much, but I think that the dressing is ridiculously high in sodium and fat compared to some very good brands in the grocery store. We have had mixed answers from the COD concerning the 100 cal packs. I think that the general decision was that it would not hurt to count 1 pack as 1 starch occassionally. Personally, I am not very good at only eating 1, so I stay away!

Kristi- Good for you chickie. It feels so good to be good, huh?

SAHM- I finally just quit weighing at all. I am not good at moderation.

Deb- I have been wondering about Sherry too. Also our Purple Sunshine girl?

Jennie- Glad you had a good experience at work. It is nice to be recognized.

2bfit- 15 lbs by Christmas? No problem! You will be wearing those shoes in no time!

I finally had an NSV. We went to the viewing, which was really sad and strange. Saw a lot of old friends. Seeing the little tiny coffin of the child nearly killed me. The family, while they are terribly broken up, seems to have a pretty neat attitude about the three of them going together. It certainly made me hug my kids a little tighter when I put them to bed tonight. Anyway, the NSV happened at dinner. I insisted that we eat somewhere where I could have a salad, since this is my last night on TO. I had a chicken salad with pico de gillo and a squeeze of lime instead of dressing. I did not even taste DH's quesadilla. I am done with TO now, and looking forward to my Slim Fast in the morning. Now I cannot wait for TOM to go away so that the bloat will go away.

Question: I really like the Lunas. Everytime I try the soy my tummy goes crazy because I have IBS. My sister has IBS too, and she eats soy products every day since she is a vegatarian. She swears that I will get over the discomfort in a week or two. I am thinking about trying to eat the bars, as they would fit well into my schedule. What plan should I be on if I do it? I am on red with no lites now. Any thoughts?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:16 PM   #119  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - I am 5'3", currently weigh 160 and do Lites. I am on the Gold Plan since I exercise 4 or less hours a week. You probably know all the plan rations, but I get 2P, 2S, 3F, 3V, 1D. Great NSV for you after an emotional evening. WTG!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 08:31 AM   #120  
Scottish Lass

S/C/G: 265/247/140

Height: 5'5'"

Good Morning, Chickies from a fellow pear- li' boobs, big bum!

Cassi: Do you change your ticker every time you weigh yourself? Yesterday went well, no dizzy spells or severe hunger pains. Just the normal little hunger pains. I had forgotten what they feel like. Going to bed early helped, though I was thinking about food as I fell asleep and then dreamed about food as well. But I am totally geared up for today!

Kimphin: Doesn't all the golf cancel out the desserts???

Lori: Love the new avatar. (Before here, I had never heard of the word avatar.)

Katie: Don't tell my kids about the potato harvest... they'll be asking to move.

Carol: How did WI go for you?

Rebeca: You are a beautiful girl. Your family must miss you like crazy!!!

Joni: You are so close to your goal! We'll have to have a party to celebrate.

Here's some magic dust for everyone. Have a great POP day. Remember we are worth it!!!!
reddeborah is offline   Reply With Quote