Old 10-01-2006, 08:32 AM   #1  
Margolicious

S/C/G: 195/192/145

Height: 5'3"

Default Take Off

How important is take off? By even asking this question I am sure that it is important, but I guess I needed someone to tell me. It is soooo limiting, but maybe that is what I need. Any suggestions on how to jazz up take-off?Either way, the good news is that this morning I opened my fridge and was going to get a diet soda, but stopped myself, and got water instead!!!! I am proud. Hope everyone is having a great day.
Margolicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:08 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/186/140

Height: 5'4

Take off is very important! Especially if you have some how derailed from the program or have been stagnant. It's detox and a jumpstart on your weight loss.
Camie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

TO shakes up your body from your normal routine. It can help get rid of carb cravings and jump start weight loss. You shouldn't do it more than once every two weeks. Some people lose huge amounts on it, some only lose 1-2 lbs. Usually the more often you do it, the less you lose. Everybody is different. I would only reccomend you do TO when you have gone off program for a while or are stalled for a couple weeks. Great job on grabbing the water instead of the soda!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:13 PM   #4  
Margolicious

S/C/G: 195/192/145

Height: 5'3"

Thanks all for the comments. So far, so good on the TO. I think a lot of it had to do with my fear of not having enough food. However, I have been creative and am doing well so far.
Margolicious is offline   Reply With Quote