Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Congrats Kelly!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:41 PM   #167  
on the way to 60lbs lost

S/C/G: 211.8/208.2/150

Height: 5'6"

Thank you. How long have you been at this?
kelly27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:43 PM   #168  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Forever . . .

Just kidding-since June 2005. It's taking me awhile. Not all of us can melt away and have the unbelievabe discipline that Erin has.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 06:50 PM   #169  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Katie - sorry to hear your family (in laws) are getting you down. Can Dr. Phil help (http://drphil.com/articles/article/28)?

Juliemarie - Way to go on the training. I trained for a marathon in Alaska one year, so I relate to all your stories. When the marathon was over and I had my Saturdays to myself, I was at a loss. It was all sooooo worth it though. We had some steep training hills in Atlanta, but no mountains to climb!

Evette - you're sure doing great.....I want what you're having....popcorn that is! I haven't had that nor Baked Lays in over 6 weeks. I actually don't even miss it.

Tomkyn Sommer - Happy belated bday to you as well.....Hope you enjoyed all your fruit servings (aka red wine). The water colors on your blog are great. I'm jealous because my artistic ability is limited to poorly drawn stick figures.

Kelly - congrats on your lost......and your DH sounds really sweet to buy you those cooking goodies.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #170  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Everybody!

Wow. Too much to catch up on, so I'm not even going to attempt personals I will start fresh!

We had a fun weekend. It was good to see everybody. although the whole family didn't show up, it was still fun. Too much food (mostly hamburgers & hotdogs), too much beer, and not enough water, fruit or veggies. So, back POP tomorrow (Tuesday). I don't dare step on the scale yet. I have official WI on Wednesday morning, so maybe I should suck up the lemon water tomorrow and pray!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Congrats to all the WL Losers, and to the newbies!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #171  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Sherry- Good to see you back, glad you had fun! Pray off a few lbs for me too, would ya?

Sommer- Happy belated birthday!

Joni- Thanks, that was a great article. Tells me that we are doing the right thing.

Kelly- Way to go!!!

JM- So we get you for 3 whole weeks?

Kristi- That is what we are trying to do, they just won't let us.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #172  
Katie

I made the Cauliflower Chamomille Soup in the recipe thread for dinner. It was great. I am going to take it to the biggest loser dinner tomorrow night, too. We are doing soups this week.
Old 08-07-2006, 11:01 PM   #173  
STACY

S/C/G: 268/249/217

Height: 5'7"

Hey Cassi, Thank you. I found it. I need all the help i can get. Again thank you.
sforck97@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:35 AM   #174  
Princess Heather

Hello all! I don't even have time to go back and read all the pages I've missed. I am about 70% on plan right..life has been really crazy! Then to top it all off....we got another baby! IT's A GIRL!!!!! We picked her up at the hospital and she's three days old! She's a sweetie! So for those keeping track and other's who just think i'm plain insane (don't worry it's already been said!) I have a 20 month old boy DFS#1, he doesn't like the new baby...won't even look at her I have another boy who is 5 months, DFS#2, and now...DFD who is 3 days old! I've said it before...but our house is FULL!

I'm off to sleep for a few hours before her highness wakes to be fed! OHHHHH I have another princess in the house! Whooooo Hoooooooo!

I'm not giving up..just adjusting to life around here...I'll check in as I can!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 12:58 AM   #175  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Heather, you ARE insane, but I am thinking we should change your name to Angel Heather. What you and your family is doing is remarkable!
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:55 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Good morning all!

Katie - Good Luck at your family weigh in tonight! I know you'll do great!

Heather - Lori is right - you are an angel! Good luck with your group. You are an amazing person.

HeatherPP - How did Day 2 of TO go? I'm on day 2 of regular plan, and then tomorrow I will sub a shake for a P and S.

DH grilled shark last night for diinner. It was the first time I had it. It was DELICIOUS!!! No fishy taste or texture at all. If anyone wants the marinade recipe, let me know.

OK... off to work. Here's to a POP day to everyone!!!!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:56 AM   #177  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Oh Heather--that is so exciting--I am so partial to girls--LOL. And a newborn to boot--your lucky you get to experience that! You are awesome and if you can only be 70% OP then who cares? Those babies need you and are so lucky to have you, so just do the best you can--LIFE comes first. I would be so tempted right now to make a run for the border--haha (no, not taco bell--Canada would be nice)
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 09:01 AM   #178  
Katie

Wow Heather, how cool is that? 3 days old! I love newborns. They still smell like heaven.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 AM   #179  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Okay--I need confirmation from you wise women--I am up to 162 this AM!!!!! I know I was bad this weekend--as far as OFF plan eating I had 2 pieces of pizza and a bread stick (Sat), then a small turkey sandwich at Scholtzskys (Sun)--how can I be up 4 pounds?!?!??? I paid for it yesterday because all I wanted to do was munch. I went over in foods but they were all OP foods, 1 extra starch, 1 extra protein, and an extra fruit. I have got to find my control today!! I have an appt. next month with a gyn. for my annual and I want a full blood workup. I am so lethargic and I thought surely with eating healthy and daily exercise I would have MORE energy (I did until about a month ago). I hate to hope something is wrong but I hope there is a reason I am soooo tired lately. And of course I start work on Weds. I have until Saturday morning to buckle down and get this extra off before WI.

OK--I'm better--just had to whine a minute. My DD is coming home today!!!!! Haven't seen her in a month so I am just itching to get my hands on her. My parents will be here for a week but I already have our menu planned so I should be able to stay OP. I am really pinning a lot of HOPE of losing again once school starts--being home all day is not good for my eating.

Hope you all have a great day

PS--Katie--ohhhh.....I can almost smell that baby now that you mention it--sigh...
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 09:36 AM   #180  
Katie

Lea Ann- Are you taking a multi vitamin? I started feeling that way a while back, and after running some #s on fitday I realized that I was only getting about 35% RDA for iron. I had totally gotten away from red meat, and I was paying for it. I started back on a multi and added red meat 2 or 3 times a week, and started feeling better fast.