Old 07-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #1  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Default 21 Day Boost Group 7/17/06

Ok so I thought I would put up a thread for those who are doing the 21 day boost. Good Luck to us all!!!

I have set up some goals for myself...

21 Day Boost Goals:
Start Date: 7/18/06
End Date: 8/7/06
Goal: 253.2 (15.4lbs)

I have taken my calendar and set up the info for each day as to what im supposed to be doing lol. Fixin to apply that to my datebook now! Hope you chickies are doing well!!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Hey britt great idea, now i dont have to go backtrack through the July friends thread to find you gals.

I'm doing good so far, i needed this so bad to get going again.

Juliemarie & HeatherCP how's it goin?
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:43 PM   #3  
Princess Heather

Today has gone okay....I have to admit I was HUNGRY! But tomorrow should be better. I did go weigh in tonight and I am up 5 pounds...so it's a good thing I started this....
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:27 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Heather sorry about the gain. i am afraid to go WI. I'm going tomorrow after TO. Yesterday went well for me, not as bad as i expected but i was a bit on edge last night but that could have been because the kids were driving me nuts yesterday.

Today is going good so far. Dont worry about the gain its probably mostly water and it will be gone soon.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #5  
Princess Heather

Debbie:
So far this morning has been going well! My kids seem a lot calmer today! Monday's are always hard..first day daddy goes back to work..and the "mean mommy" is there all alone with them! LOL (they both adore...worship..their daddy) I am trying to stay busy today so I don't think about food! Laundry, dishes..playtime with the boys anything to keep me from eating....gotta run..DFS#1 is pulling the out the VCR to "work" on it again...later!
Old 07-18-2006, 10:42 AM   #6  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey guys-

So far so good. I WI on Saturday at the COD and then did not have such a great day. Gave into a craving I've had for weeks. Anyhoo-I know I did some serious damage over the weekend so I didn't weigh on Sun or Mon morning. Today I was down .2 from Saturdays weight so I figure the first day of TO I probably lost 2 or 3 pounds. I'm quite ecstatic!

Keep up the good work ladies! Don't let the kids drive you too crazy! That's one thing I don't have to worry about (sadly . . .)
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #7  
Britt/LAWL~Red

JulieMarie do you have baby syndrome too???? LOL I sure go but my BF and I are not getting married for a few years probably so that means babies are even farther off.

Glad to see that you guys are doing well on TO. I started this morning and not to bad im going to have my LA Lite in about 40 minutes along with my second round of juice and my second bottle of water. That should last me till lunch time.

Its really hot today and the AC in the office is just not cutting it I think its about 88 in here anywho i might have to cut out early on work again today lol.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:56 AM   #8  
Let's try this again . .

Britt-I've had baby syndrome for years! (I'm 34) And no future husband in sight. I've actually started thinking about single mom options. But then it seems so selfish. Ahh-too difficult a topic!

I have the opposite problem with our AC-it's freezing in here. Hot outside-frigid inside. It's ridiculous.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:14 AM   #9  
Britt/LAWL~Red

JulieMarie you know its really not so selfish. Have you thought about maybe adoption? There are so many kids out there that need good homes. My BF and I have talked about this and while we do want to have our own child or children we also are thinking about adoption as well.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:48 AM   #10  
Let's try this again . .

Britt- As a single mother it is pretty difficult to adopt domestically. And international adoptions cost upwards of $20,000 . . . . .
Old 07-18-2006, 12:12 PM   #11  
Britt/LAWL~Red

ouch!!!!!!!!!Well that being said I think you would make a great mother!!

Alright my TO friends I have a question...

we do still get to use ff dressing on our salad right? and it says you can have coffee but what about tea??? just wondering cause im planning out my meals for the next two days.

Last edited by brittyboo07; 07-18-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:55 PM   #12  
Let's try this again . .

I still use some condiments on TO-and tea is fine as well. But limited-of course, I don't pay attention to that Must have my coffee! And lots of it!
Old 07-18-2006, 01:16 PM   #13  
Princess Heather

ok Juliemarie....don't let the cost of adoption stop you. There are grants and some agencies that use an income based scale...and of course there is always the foster care system....TONS of kids (even babies) that need forever families! And don't think it's a bit selfish. If you want more info on the adoption route let me know.....
Old 07-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #14  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Thanks JulieMarie thats what I thought too. I ended up calling my COD just to verify but she said that the dessing was fine in moderation as well as tea. Thanks!!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 03:20 PM   #15  
Let's try this again . .

HeatherCP- I've just begun looking into the foster care system. I'm not opposed to it at all, though I would like a younger child (5 or younger). The main hurdle I have at the moment is affording child care on my salary. I believe if you are fostering-you get help with it. But I don't know about fostering with the intent of adopting-whether it's the same or not.