Ug, up 3 1/2 - 4 lbs.

• I know I shouldn't complain since I am in maintenance, but I am up some the past 2 weeks and it seems like no matter what I do, nothing is helping to get rid of it.

I thought maybe it was TOM, but nothing so far. I did TO Monday and Tuesday and that didn't even seem to help.

Any advice? I am going to the COD tonight hopefully to see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Sheila
  • Huh, weird, Sheila. Let us know what the COD says.
  • Didn't make it in tonight, trying to tomorrow. I did call and the 1st thing they mentioned was TO, which I told them I did. Then she mentioned that next week they are having their LA Slim down sale - I hate the sales tactics! But anyhow, I might try the slimdowns for a few days, they aren't bad.

Sheila
  • I hate to say this is the same struggle I had and it never did regulate all that much. Ive gotten 2 off, but I play a delicate balancing act everyday. I started eating MORE calories which helped since I run 4 miles 4-5 times per week and do pilates and some light weights. More food seemed to help a little. I think the body stabilizes in a place where it is comfortable, you know? Ive also come to see that my measurements dont change at all within several pounds fluctuation, so its ok
  • Interesting about the measurements. I think that it is so great that you are able to run like that Deets. It must feel so good.