Old 07-06-2006, 03:29 PM   #1  

Default Ug, up 3 1/2 - 4 lbs.

I know I shouldn't complain since I am in maintenance, but I am up some the past 2 weeks and it seems like no matter what I do, nothing is helping to get rid of it.

I thought maybe it was TOM, but nothing so far. I did TO Monday and Tuesday and that didn't even seem to help.

Any advice? I am going to the COD tonight hopefully to see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Sheila
slecompte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:57 PM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Huh, weird, Sheila. Let us know what the COD says.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:58 PM   #3  

Didn't make it in tonight, trying to tomorrow. I did call and the 1st thing they mentioned was TO, which I told them I did. Then she mentioned that next week they are having their LA Slim down sale - I hate the sales tactics! But anyhow, I might try the slimdowns for a few days, they aren't bad.

Sheila
slecompte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:03 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I hate to say this is the same struggle I had and it never did regulate all that much. Ive gotten 2 off, but I play a delicate balancing act everyday. I started eating MORE calories which helped since I run 4 miles 4-5 times per week and do pilates and some light weights. More food seemed to help a little. I think the body stabilizes in a place where it is comfortable, you know? Ive also come to see that my measurements dont change at all within several pounds fluctuation, so its ok
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:29 AM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Interesting about the measurements. I think that it is so great that you are able to run like that Deets. It must feel so good.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote