How often can I take the 2day juicer,& fab opp.vacation to europe planned! wow!

• BIG WOW,and a question..I have this awesome opportunity to go on a dream cruise this month,for two weeks in Europe. I am just totally stoked with this idea, scared,and excited all at once. So I'm thinking...IF,this comes to pass..I would like to put the gear in 5th, If it is healthy of course,and take a couple of those juicer days before I leave...which would be the latter part of this month.(july) I called today,but my lawl place is closed..I ask you all, how much is that bottle of juice,and how frequently can a person take it. I just joined,so this would be a big jerk/startle in my plan,..i guess interuption is a better word..However, Life comes first..and this is a dream trip.. so I'm prepaid,and going for it. I will give all the itenerary later, my concern now is this diet,losing a few more in the next 3wks. and staying healthy. My councilor says I'm a ahead of schedule..Not that I'm blasting through or anything like that..but I'm ok with a 6.5loss in the first 8-9days. I am focued,and determined..and don't want to screw this up..however my orientied goal is not to miss out on life,and it's opportunities..I'm a lady whose lived,(another word for older/mature,don't liken to that senior business)..so I don't take time for granted.
    Good,honest Feedback is always invited...
    Happy,Healthy..and most of all SAFE..4th. take care, FOCUS~
  • I just paid $60 for 3 bottles, or $24 each --you only need one for a 2 day take off. You can do it every 14 days--but it's tough and the results are not always as good the second time around (imo)
  • Lean Ann is right with the 14 days. Down here in South Florida where all the retirees cruise left and right, my COD said that they recommend a TO before the cruise and right after for a 2 week cruise. Since my cruise was only 1 week, I did TO the day after I got back.

Good Luck and Have LOTS OF FUN!!!!! (I had a 6.4 lb gain from my cruise, but every morsel was worth it! I took it all off within the next 1 1/2 weeks, and you can too!
  • Every two weeks is what they tell you. The newbie thread says that Knudsen's Morning Blend juice available in many health food sections of the grocery store-6oz or 8oz juice/4Xday (decide for yourself, different people do different things) is the same as the center's TO. I did enjoy the center's TO juice and although they say it's $24 a bottle, they ALWAYS have specials. They have a special today (buy 3 get 1) which would work out to $18 a bottle.

Online I saw a price for Knudsens Morning Blend for $4.13 a quart. I'll have to see what the ingredients are for Take off. Knudsen is 130 cals (for 8 oz), 28g sugar, and the Ingredients are

Filtered Water (Sufficient to Reconstitute); Pineapple, Apple, Orange and Peach Juice Concentrates; Papaya Puree; Pear and White Juice Concentrates; Beta Carotene (Vitamin A); Vitamin E Acetate (Vitamin E); Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Natural Flavors; Peach Puree; Tangerine Oil.
  • The biggest difference between Knudsen's and LAWL is that the LAWL has 3 grams of fiber for every 4 oz. condensed juice. I was thinking of doing TO with Knudsen's this time since it's $3.89/bottle, and then adding some fiber powder to each serving to bulk it up.
  • Yeah I use the Celebrity Miracle Diet juice when I do "take off". Works just as well, same basic concept and ingredients and its $20 a bottle but you can sometimes find it on sale for $10. And I also think it really only works well the first time when you need to get "cleaned out".
  • Cassi - what kind of fiber powder and how much do you use?
  • I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking maybe Benefiber? I just went to the website and each serving of the powder gives 3g of fiber (same as LAWL TO Juice)
  • Cassi,
    I've used Benefiber in beverages and it is tasteless. I'll try that in the Morning Blend the next time I do TO. Thank for the info on the difference in fiber between LA's take off and Knudsen's morning blend.