Old 07-01-2006, 03:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236.6/226/170

Default Pickles?

LOL...do pickles count for anything? I ate a few thinking they would count as a 'vegetable' (I know the sodium content is bad), but I tried to find them in my book, and I'm not seeing them anywhere.

Angie
elbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 05:55 PM   #2  
Starting over =]

S/C/G: 225/185/150

Height: 5 ft 4 in

they pretty much have no nutritional value at all, not even calories. in the brand i buy it pretty much has 0 grams for everything but sodium. i eat them once in a while when i'm desperate to eat something or just feel like chasing away a craving for something sweet. believe me, it gets the job done very wel.
happyveggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:33 AM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I think the reason they are not in the book is because of the sodium content. If you eat a few, I would count them as a condiment, but I bet the COD would say if you wrote them in your book. Just get in some extra water and I think you will be fine.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote