Old 06-29-2006, 07:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Smile Favorite Easy Recipes

hey everyone, hope all are having a POP day. I stole a couple tootsie rolls today but been good otherwise. I'm so tired of eating the same things everyday and i have 2 little ones, 2 1/2 yr old & a 9mo old so i'm looking to find some simple recipes that are LAWL friendly. I do have the cookbook but they require so many ingredients and sometimes its things i dont have already so its a chore sometimes to make things from there unless i do some serious planning & shopping a week ahead. Anyway i'll start. This is 1 serving counted as:

1P, 1Fat

BAKED SALMON WITH BASIL & GARLIC

INGREDIENTS:
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 (oz per plan) fillet salmon
1/4 lemon, cut into 4 wedges

DIRECTIONS:
Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Mix first 6 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Add salmon; turn to coat both sides with mixture. Place salmon fillets on an 18 X 24 inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Pour remaining mixture over salmon; seal and place on a cookie sheet pan.
Bake until just opaque throughout, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.

Its very easy to make and very tasty, not bland at all. The garlic mixture is just wonderful.

Oh recipe found on Allrecipes.com
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Have you read through the LAWL Recipes thread at the top? It has some good stuff, but you do have to read each page.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

OH HELLO!!! I didnt even see that 1. Hmm...i'll go check that out. thanks.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote