3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Moved to a new plan!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/88021-moved-new-plan.html)

wtxchick 06-28-2006 06:22 PM

Moved to a new plan!!

Oh my gosh, I didn't realize how spoiled I have been on the Red Plan (without lites)!!

I went in for my consult today and they told me that I needed to bite the bullet and move to the purple plan. I should have been on the purple plan at 193 pounds, but I refused to move to it since I was still losing on the red plan.;)

But, since I have been stuck here, they said, "it's time!":dizzy:

The only change is losing 1/2 protien :fr: and 1 starch :tantrum:

I feel like a baby!!:bb: I mean, I sat there at lunch today and didn't know what to do with myself. I kept thinking, "what am I going to eat for breakfast?" With that 1/2 protien and starch gone, it upsets the whole rythym of my eating!!:lol:

Oh well, back to the drawing board. In a way, I think it will ultimately be a very good thing. I've had to get my planning muscles back out and really work at my eating again. Hopefully, this will also show up with a nice weight loss!!

Isn't it funny how quickly something that was foreign (like the red plan in the beginning) becomes the new normal? So, I know this will become normal, too. She did tell me that this should be my plan all the way to goal and beyond, so I need to get used to it. The purple plan is what we will use to build on in stabilization - which is 10 weeks away (better get this last bit of weight off!!)

Thanks for listening!

Andi

Repo girl 06-28-2006 06:40 PM

Hey Andi! How cool that you keep on slipping down, down, down. I am on red too, and I would hate to give up a starch. Can you split proteins, or does your center frown on that?

happiday 06-28-2006 11:11 PM

Question

I hate to sound ignorant, but all of this is new to me. Exactly what is a red plan and a purple plan, etc.??:?: :?:

wtxchick 06-28-2006 11:53 PM

You know, they didn't say that I couldn't split protiens, so I guess it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, right?:)

If I don't split protiens, I'm not sure how to make it work. Without splitting at least one protien, then I really am limited to using a starch for breakfast every morning. If I choose a Carb Craver for breakfast and I couldn't split a protien, then lunch would be what? veggies?

I've already worked out my plan for the rest of the week. I don't go back until Monday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good weight loss.

Happiday - the color of the plan is the weight loss plan that you are put on. Both the red and purple plans have the same size protien servings, you just get 1/2 protien less and 1/2 starch less on the purple.

Andi