Official Picture Thread

• I hope this is alright.
    I thought it would be cool to have an Official Picture Thread where everyone can come and post pictures of themselves, their family, pets, car, sponge, whatever they want..
    Of course, no nudity, profanity, blah blah blah.
    It'd just be nice to be able to see who we're talking to and how far they've come on their journey of weightloss and journey of life in general.

I'll go first. ^^
    This is me and my dog tattoo, taken today
  • Cassy, I don't have a before pic, but will a current one do????
  • There is an "official" gallery at the top right hand of the page - that might be a more appropriate place for a long-term photo gallery....
  • Quote: There is an "official" gallery at the top right hand of the page - that might be a more appropriate place for a long-term photo gallery....
    I saw that, but wouldnt it be nice to just have us girls from the LAWL forum post?
    I dont want to be looking at random people lol

Stargazer- Any pic will do ^^ It doesn't matter really ^^
  • CassyCat you look great for being 195.6lbs. How tall are you if you dont mind me asking? You dont look that weight at all.
  • Debbie - Thank you. I'm 5'2. All my weight is in my belly/thighs. The black clothes hide it well ^^

Kristi - Thank you so much ^^ And I'm not sure actually, we got him from an old lady who had like 30 dogs, 4 different sets of puppies, she says he's a jack russel terrier/beagle mix, but theres no jack russel in him, we think he's just straight up beagle.
  • CassyCat i'm also 5'2. My tummy is my problem area too, my thighs are big too even at 138lbs, i dont think i'll ever be rid of it. I dont usually take much pics but i'll try to get 1 for this thread.
  • Kate before.jpg

Here is a before. I was around 220 in this picture.

http://www.msnusers.com/r46hufjhskq9...Kate%20008.jpg

Here is a link to a current pic. Hope this works!

• Quote: Attachment 23091

Here is a before. I was around 220 in this picture.

http://www.msnusers.com/r46hufjhskq9...Kate%20008.jpg

Here is a link to a current pic. Hope this works!
    It doesnt work...it requires a password
  • Oh crap, I am so messed up with this picture stuff! I will have to have DH help me later.
  • K, here's me but I tried to get it small enough for an avatar....no luck.....pic was taken a few months back in Carmel. About the same weight now but I side posed for a "leaner" look..lol.....hope this pic post....

• lol trisha, most of my pics are from the side, I never take full body pics, but I imagine I will sometime in the next few months =D