3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Cantalope TO??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/87209-cantalope.html)

Sue1968 06-19-2006 09:42 AM

Cantalope TO???

So I had a rough weekend with alot of celebrations (bbq, christening, brother in from out of town). Not too bad with the food, just not perfect -- but had some yummy mudslides

I was going to do the cantalope takeoff -- I believe you split the cantalope between two days, having 1/8th throughout the day -- do I do that with unlimited greens and chicken? I'm wondering if I woudl be better off just being POP .. . ideas? / recommendations?

I just dont wnat to screw things up since finally lost 1lb last friday after an 8 week lull ...

Thanks!

tanner'smom 06-19-2006 10:37 AM

You are right about have 1/8th of a cantalope. I am not sure which would be better to do POP or TO. I was wondering the same thing, I also had a rough weekend.

Debbie24 06-19-2006 12:36 PM

what is POP? I'm new to the board. I do takeoff with the canteloupe also but i cut it in 1/2 then cut up the 1/2 i will have that day into bite size pieces and then leave it in the refrigerator and snack on it all day whenever i feel hungry or the need to eat something. Then the next day i do the same with the other 1/2. I find it easier this way and also convenient.

I do takeoff with canteloupe, 2 lites, 2 veggies & 1 potein and 64oz water. The only time i did unlimited veggies & protein was when i started the program.

dolphn545 06-19-2006 12:39 PM

Debbie - POP is perfect on plan

Debbie24 06-19-2006 01:00 PM

thank you thats what i thought but wanted to be sure.

Repo girl 06-19-2006 01:14 PM

I like the TO with cantaloupe, and I do the unlimited with no bars. I would not do TO if you have done it anytime recently. I am often just as sucessful with hot lemon water a couple of times a day for 2 days if I have been naughty. TO does help eliminate cravings for carbs, however.

Sue1968 06-19-2006 11:39 PM

Thanks everyone -- Its soo hot here now, I can not imagine the hot lemon water; maybe tomorrow night if it cools down

I had cantalope for my fruit today and just ate on program; I was afaid of being too restrictive and want to eat everything.

Funny though I didnt drink my water all weekend and had it today; I feel sooo bloated now ... arrrr .. hot lemon water it is then . ..

stiesta 06-20-2006 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue1968
Thanks everyone -- Its soo hot here now, I can not imagine the hot lemon water; maybe tomorrow night if it cools down

I had cantalope for my fruit today and just ate on program; I was afaid of being too restrictive and want to eat everything.

Funny though I didnt drink my water all weekend and had it today; I feel sooo bloated now ... arrrr .. hot lemon water it is then . ..

You can do cold lemon water. I think the hot makes you feel fuller (for me anyway) but I've done it cold with exactly the same bladder-empying results. In fact, if you add a little bit of splenda, it takes like fresh-squeezed lemonade (which I guess it is!) :)