Sweet tooth

• Hey ladies! Happy Saturday morning to you all! I have a quick question for you. One thing I do miss, on occasion, is sweet treats. What clever ways do you satisfy your sweet tooth. I do enjoy having the Kashi/Luna bars, don't get me wrong. Most days, I don't know what I would do without them. What are other ways you satisfy your sweet tooth, whether it be incorporating a fruit into a special treat or other way. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Erin
  • I make the sugar free cheesecake from south beach. It is really good.You can find it under breakfast foods. I also like to make SF vanilla or chocolate pudding. SF ice pops too.
    ~W
  • Ooohhhh Erin!
    Great post idea!
    Can't wait to get some good ideas...
    I have a fabulous recipe for sweet potato cookies...is there a way for us to get an idea of how to count homemade goodies? The recipe seems relatively healthy (oatmeal, lite sour cream, no eggs, not much sugar).
  • I slice/core an apple, put butter spray, cinnamon & splenda on it. Micro until soft and top with FF cool whip.

Also, take a banana, slice it, and use SF/FF chocolate syrup and FF cool whip.

• You can heat frozen blueberries in the microwave and top with cool whip, you can have a banana with peanut butter inside, theres an easy peanut butter cookie recipe with no sugar or flour, applesauce cookies, etc...look in the recipe area.
  • Thanks for some great ideas so far...keep 'em coming, if you think of any others. Thanks again!

Erin
  • I love to cut up an apple, sautee in a little I can't believe it's not butter, or butter Pam, when almost cooked add Splenda brown suger and cinnamon, let it cook down (it makes a little sauce) then top with FF cool whip--when the cool whip melts it makes a creamy sauce too! YUMMY!
  • do anyone use the 100 calorie cookies and if so what will it count as thanks brenda