Old 06-16-2006, 04:16 PM   #1  

Default lites question

Ok, i am almost oout of my bulk lites and I don't really plan to buy more (maybe a few if I can catch a great sale on E-bay)

Plus, for all that don't remeber i don't like Lunas, pria or anything except my lemon LA lites.

i was thinkin that I could do blue without lites (Katie you were on that and it worked good for you right?) for a regular thing and then since I have about 2 boxes left, i can occasionally use the lites as a 1/2 protein and a starch substitute...what do you think?

I called the COd and they said to just eat another veggie until I can come in and get more lites...a veggie does not equal 260 calories

the other thing i thought was to do blue w/out lites and when I have a busy day were i need something quick go back to gold w/lites.

what do you all think?
shennie_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I stopped using lites and was told to go to Purple if I worked out less than 2hrs per week. i went to red since I am more like 5hrs per week. Sorry to confuse the issue
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote