3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Different LAWL plans (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/86563-different-lawl-plans.html)

azgal32 06-10-2006 03:34 PM

Different LAWL plans

Hello to all! I'm a newbie here. I've been reading the posts for a few days now. You all seem like great supporters & friends!;) I have started following the LAWL plan, on my own. My mother is a paid member and absolutely loves her plan. I am currently following the same plan as her, I think it's red...or is it gold (2 1/2 P, 4F, 4V, 4S, 2D, 1F, and LA Lites)? I wish to lose 36 lbs. in total, although I may decide to go lower than that. Is this the plan for me? Any help, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time and congratulations on all your successes!

Sincerely,
azgal

azgal32 06-10-2006 06:56 PM

Thanks, klvan, for the info! I haven't been doing the LA Lites consistently. Two days back to back, I did have the 2 Luna bars. I felt almost as if I was cheating and craved more!!! Because of that, I haven't had them since but really do miss the "treat!" Do you have them? If I am not using them and I'm aiming for 45 mins-1 hr. 5 times a week of exercise a week, should my plan be a different one. Just curious! Glad to see someone at the same starting weight...can't wait until I'm where you're currently at. ;) Keep up the good work, klvan, and thanks again!!!

azgal

Boo'sMom 06-10-2006 07:21 PM

I started at 188 on Gold with Lites--just FYI. So I would think maybe Gold.

Boo'sMom 06-10-2006 07:22 PM

I just moved from Kingman AZ this past fall--where are you?

shennie_97 06-10-2006 08:49 PM

I started at 182 and was on gold (was on blu for a minute because of shift work)

azgal32 06-10-2006 08:58 PM

Thanks, Lea Ann! Do you eat the Lites or other bars? Have you been on Gold the whole time? What are the amounts, if you don't mind me asking, I'm unfamiliar to that plan? I am also trying to get in (trying... ;) to exercise 5 days a week for 45-60 mins. Would that change my plan any? I'm in Tucson, love it here! Congrats on your loss, you're almost there. Thanks for your response!

Sincerely,

azgal:)

azgal32 06-10-2006 10:00 PM

Thanks, Shennie! Are you at goal already...you look great!

azgal :)

Boo'sMom 06-11-2006 09:09 AM

I get 2P, 3V, 3F, 1D, 2S, 1fat, 2 Lites (yes, I do the Lites--sometimes a Luna or Kashi) and I've been on this plan the whole time--they have it in my chart to drop to Green if I get to 143--NEVER. If you don't do the Lites (that's another 380 calories!) and/or you exercise more than 5 hours per week you will need a higher plan (more food to make up for the Lites and for more fuel) there are others who can tell you a lot more about that part. Good Luck--hey girl--Tucson is HOT!!!

azgal32 06-11-2006 12:00 PM

Thanks again, Lea Ann! You are most helpful!!! :)

azgal

azgal32 06-11-2006 11:31 PM

After reading Lea Ann's post, I've decided to try doing the Gold plan and have the bars too. I am going to start it tomorrow. We'll see how it goes! Thanks for your response, klvan! Have a great evening! :)

CassyCat 06-12-2006 02:00 PM

How do you know which plan you're on? The girls down at my LAWL center menchioned nothing about colors, they just asked me what I liked to eat, and when I liked to eat, and that was it.
Then they gave me a "personalized plan.."

shennie_97 06-12-2006 02:20 PM

cassey, what color is your book?

Azgal, :rofl: I wish i was at goal, I was real close, but had a few hectic month and hve gained back about 20 pounds...welcome

azgal32 06-12-2006 02:30 PM

Thanks, shenny, for being so welcoming! Your picture is great... you look like you're at goal. I'm starting now on the Gold plan with the Lites, instead of doing the red plan. Hopefully, I will not be starving. ;) Have a great day!:)

Erin

CassyCat 06-12-2006 03:59 PM

Shennie - My book is purple. Maybe I should've thought about that first before asking a question.. Kvlan listed the plans, but she didnt list the requirments for purple, so I didnt know.. I do 2 proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 2 starch, 1 dairy, 1 fat, 2 la lites

shennie_97 06-12-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassyCat
Shennie - My book is purple. Maybe I should've thought about that first before asking a question.. Kvlan listed the plans, but she didnt list the requirments for purple, so I didnt know.. I do 2 proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 2 starch, 1 dairy, 1 fat, 2 la lites

yeah, that's purple (your proteins are 8oz right)

what will happen is you will go down to gold around 180ish and get 6 oz proteins and 1 mess veggie