3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   I'm back (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/86344-im-back.html)

shennie_97 06-07-2006 01:43 PM

I'm back

Hi everyone,

I have had a very hectic few months and fell off the LAWL wagon big time.

All of my staff at work was gone so I was manning the entire center alone for all of April, then spent a big part of may training the new people. I lost the first house I put an offer on (including my earnest money) at the eleventh hour, went crazy trying to find another house because I was due to be out of my home I was renting, lucked up on a great home, but I almost lost that one with a contract that had to be extended twice (terrible mortgage company) that meant that I have been living out of boxes at my old house and the new one for about 2 months total and it makes it really easy to live off of take-out and pizza.

I am still working about 50 hours a week (hope to calm down after the fiscal year ends on the 30th), taking two summer classes, trying to unpack and we have a stray dog that we have adopted and she is a handful. I have tried to get back on track with the plan a couple of times, but now that I have finally unpacked my kitchen I have no excuses left, so I am back and doing TO today and tomorrow. Scared to WI, but I am sure I am in the 160’s somewhere (I will WI after I’m done with TO)

Hope to get time to read through the threads and learn about all of the newbies since I left, but I wanted to start everything fresh including getting back on here so that I can get the support I miss.

Glad to back and glad that all of my crisis phase is over.

Katie, Heather, heather, Carmen, Barb, Beanie, Lori and everyone else… I missed you guys.

dolphn545 06-07-2006 01:47 PM

Shennie - :wave: :welcome: back!!

hkychik 06-07-2006 01:48 PM

Hey Girlie!!!!!

Welcome back! We missed you tons. Hopefully things will settle down for you - sounds like living chaos!

sznn 06-07-2006 01:54 PM

Shennie - hey TWIN - happy belated Bday.

Welcome back:carrot: - sounds like you've been through the ringer!!!!
Hope your life settles into some normalacy very soon.

-S

dawn78 06-07-2006 02:25 PM

You've had many of us worried, but it's great to have you here again! I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Tomkyn 06-07-2006 02:38 PM

Hi and wow what a handful you had to go through! I'm one of the newbies you spoke of, I just started two days ago but I'm already an addict to these boards. My name is Sommer. I personally hate that transition when you move in and you're not really comfortable being in it yet. Good luck with the new place!

Repo girl 06-07-2006 04:17 PM

Hey girlfriend! We missed you around here. So glad you are back. Congrats on the house, and good luck on TO!

deetsmom 06-07-2006 04:37 PM

Shennie!!! I am so happy to see you!!! What a hectic time for you, gosh! We're here for you as you climb back on board:) MISSED YOU!

CandlePrincess 06-07-2006 09:32 PM

glad you are back Shennie! We've missed you!

slowlyshrinking 06-07-2006 09:39 PM

Welcome back - it sounds like you've had a really wild month! Congratulations on the house! Good luck on TO, keep us up to date!

Boo'sMom 06-07-2006 09:56 PM

Shenny--good to have you back--we missed all your words of wisdom. You have so much going on! Hope all is well with you, DS, and DF.

Gamababa3 06-07-2006 10:11 PM

Hey Shennie so glad your back I and so many others have missed you. So sorry about the first house, but happy that you found another one you like. I hope your work hours are able to lighten soon.

jhezzie 06-07-2006 11:57 PM

Wow! I have been away since November and it is so cool to see so many of you still on here AND how much you have all lost! You guys are awesome!
I fell off LAWL, and have started back up over the last few weeks. Currently doing Take Off using the Knudsens (tastes sooooo much better!).
I am determined to make it! Thanks for still being here! It is such an inspiration! Enjoy the evening!

MTdebster921 06-08-2006 01:02 AM

Welcome back Shennie, I hope things do settle down for you now a little anyway. Congrats on getting your house.

shennie_97 06-08-2006 07:36 AM

thanks everyone:hug:

I missed you guys too. and wow look at how much you all have lost...way to go. Sznn, you are so close....happy belated birthday too.