Old 06-09-2006, 06:18 PM   #1  

Default Tell me about 'Healthy Way', please

What do you know about the diet program called 'Healthy Way'? I have a girlfriend that's lost 70 pounds in about 6 months, and looks amazing! The main concern that I have (because she's loosing so fast) is this ...is she getting enough to eat (she says she is), and what's the program like? Thanks ahead of time for any and all information ...I appreciate it.
NoMoreBigButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:30 PM   #2  
it's always something

I've never heard of it. Is it a product, or something she is doing through her physician?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #3  

Default 'Healthy Way'

It's a weight loss center in the pacific NW ...like Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem, but you don't buy the frozen foods, you fix your own. My friend weighs in two or three times a week, and has a 'counselor'. From what my friend has told me, she eats very healthy foods, but it doesn't seem to be a lot. I think it's around 1,000 calories a day ...therefore, my concern. She has seen a Dr, and he says it's OK.
NoMoreBigButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 06:44 PM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I think it's a weightloss management franchise.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote