Dinner at friends - too tempting

• HI! Well it was probably a bad idea to commit to a dinner at friends house the first day after FF. The real cheat here is I had more than the 3 3 oz glasses of wine as planned! The real positive thing is that I ate on plan and drank tons of water. I also excersized yesterday morning burning 530 calories and will be heading to the gym wih dh shortly to do damage control on the wine. He hates to run outside and to be honest, it is a little too hot with the sun, yesterday's 4 miles was really tough so I will get on the elliptical and do inner/outer thigh and chest/back on the machines. My last day with a trainer is Monday and I hope to keep up the weight training - I am starting to see results and hope that loosing the 10 dreaded pounds I will have some definition.

Anyway, The highlight of the day was enjoying a sugar free jello with a little ff cool whip - nice treat. And, I have my eating under control.

Have an awesome Saturday all! My son is with his dad camping all weekend so dh and I have the day to ourselves - what a treat!
  • I think the water will off set the wine. Ust wait a day or two before you weigh yourself and I bet you will be fine!