Old 09-02-2006, 03:58 PM   #1  
Scottish Lass

S/C/G: 265/247/140

Height: 5'5'"

Question TOM question

This is my first TOM since beginning the program and I am 10 days late. No baby for sure. Have any other chickies experienced this or is it just a coincidence?
reddeborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:42 PM   #2  
Scottish Lass

Is this too personal for anyone to reply to? So sorry if I have broken a rule of etiquette.

Deb
Old 09-02-2006, 09:37 PM   #3  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

There's no such thing as too personal around here-just read some of the old threads

As for your question-I don't know. I haven't had this problem-and maybe no one else has, so they haven't bothered responding.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 11:54 PM   #4  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Debbie- Like JM said NOTHING is too personal here...Sometimes stress or a major change in your life can throw your cycle off. I remember that HeatherPP was pretty late after she started a going to a PT and doing a pretty heavy exercise regimen. If LAWL is a major change from the way you have been eating that could be the culprit.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:27 AM   #5  
FBD/8-18-08

Don't take it personally that no one posted an answer yet. First of all, it's Saturday and many don't even post on weekends, and second maybe like me, the ones out here haven't experienced this problem. I for one am pre-menap. and actually my first LAWL TOM was the first NORMAL TOM I've had in many months!
And believe me, there's nothing too personal for these ladies. We're all in this together and we can all benefit from one another's experiences.
I hope you get an answer (maybe from some of our "pros" out there?!?)
Blessings,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 11:41 AM   #6  
Scottish Lass

Thanks Ladies, I was starting to take it personally that no one had replied - obviously one of my issues.

Still nothing, but feeling fat and yucky and the scale is stuck! I drank three huge glasses of lemon water yesterday hoping that might help but no luck.

Thanks for the input.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:55 PM   #7  
Scottish Lass

Well, here it is late Monday and still nothing. I just turned 47 but I don't think its menopause yet. My mom and sister didn't start until they were past 50. Maybe its just the change in diet. We'll see. If nothing happens within a week I'll make an appointment with the gyney.