Old 08-29-2006, 11:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Angry Transferring to another site? LONG, but need assistance and second opinions:(

Does anyone have experience with transferring to another site? I rejoined because i knew that I had like 40 boxes of bars in my center in Indiana, but that I would be going to law school in Florida. Well, I was assured that this would be no problem. So fast forward to last week (monday to be exact) I had been promised a week earlier that my file would be transferred-no problem. Well, I walk into the center, she tells me there is no way that this is done! That I will have to get a refund from my previous center, have them mail me my bars, and buy the program anew from her! So I leave distraught..she mentions care credit, etc etc etc. So I get the runaround and finally my fiance goes to Indiana and discusses it and they assure me that they will fax my file and everything will be great..its called a transfer of product. Well, alas..no i go in today, and nothing has happened. I feel extremely manipulated by this woman. Supposedly they are contacting the higher ups about this woman. But, when she was on the phone with my center, she was like..see (to me) they don't know where they sent your file, see they said they would send it in a minute..it hasn't been sent. Please help..I am beside myself..I paid for support, but am actually not losing, and gaining a bit due to this stress.
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #2  
FBD/8-18-08

I can ONLY imagine your frustration! May I suggest that YOU contact the "higher ups" and get this rectified to YOUR satisfaction! YOU are the customer. Do NOT let them manipulate you! I wonder if there is a "contact us" on their website?
Buffystar - DON'T let them win this one! You are entitled to your product and the services you purchased OR your money back!
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Buffystar- Call the corporate customer service number yourself, you will get a lot more accomplished yourself. 1-877-LA-HELP1. You should be able to transfer to any other center, but I bet you are currently with a corporate center and the new one is a franchise or vice versa, they are usually never on the same page. GOOD LUCK!!
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:47 AM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Yep--definitely call the corp. number--many can attest that things start happening when they get involved. They do not want the bad press! Good Luck--keep us posted.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 10:13 AM   #5  
Scottish Lass

S/C/G: 265/247/140

Height: 5'5'"

When faced with mean people I always gently remind them that if I am not satisfied that I have been treated fairly I will file a report with the Better Business Bureau! They don't like to hear this. Good Luck!
reddeborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 01:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Both are actually franchises. It is seriously such a headache. And to make matters worse, I've been transferred over and over on corporate phone. I will keep contacting them until I get this taken care of. But, my DF mentioned, if we do get this situation straightened out, "Do you really want to depend on crazy lady to counsel you." Good point, I thought.
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 11:18 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 167/134

Height: 5'3

I would try to find the owner of the first franchise's information...they know that they can't transfer from franchise to franchise or even corporate and I sincerely doubt that she thought her boss owned a center in Florida!
morgaine13 is offline   Reply With Quote