Old 05-05-2006, 12:12 PM   #46  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Okay, this is flat disgusting of me, but I to share what happened last night. We took the kids and our bikes to a nature park near our house. There is a great bike trail that wraps around 3 fishing ponds. We love to go there to ride bikes, picnic, feed the ducks, etc. Well, I had bad gas, as we all do on this diet, so I was teasing DH that my bike is gas powered, so I would let a huge fart, followed by a big burst of speed. After I did this about 3 times, I accidentally peed my pants. Not just a little leak, either. DH about wrecked his bike he was laughing so hard.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 04:43 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

oh i guess im not the only one followed by the peepee monster! i do it all the time, i feel like what the say is true...

your born with a little patch of hair, you die with a little patch of hair,
when your a baby you use a walker, when your old you use a big metal walker,
when your a baby you have one little tooth, when your old you got one barely hanging on for its dear life tooth!
when your a baby you pee your self! when your old you pee yourself! (not that were old, but theres a certain catch to it!)
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #48  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Aggie, if you have issues now, just wait until PREGNANCY You will never be the same
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:31 PM   #49  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Katie:
Girl I should obey the queen of the pee-pee world!! Girl, I'm telling you, you should made a comic book! I hope that with the bad gas the duckies didn't flew away! Love YA' Girl you are so funny!

Dairy:
I agree!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #50  
Katie

Yeah, I must have bladder control problems. When I was pregnant with my 1st baby I threw up all the time, except I have had a surgery on my stomache that makes it so I cannot really throw up, so I just dry heaved and wretched all the time. The force of dry heaving would make me pee my pants, and I would have to go home from work and change my clothes. Talk about embarrassing!
Old 05-06-2006, 07:59 PM   #51  
milkyway

Girl, did you have talk to a doctor about this before?
Old 05-06-2006, 08:16 PM   #52  
Katie

No, MIL said that I should have asked them to tighten up my bladder when I had my last C Section. Not sure how they do that, but I did not ask. I will be in Depends by the time I am 35 at this rate!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #53  
milkyway

OMG Katie ... Girl, seriously, you should check,never hurts, is better to made sure that everything is OK! Let me tell you something DH though that I have a bladder problem b/c one night I did pee in the bed, but the truth is that I was dreaming that I was in the bathroom and it felt so real that they came out! It wasn't my fault Chicago is so cold and in my dream I felt so comfortable in the toilet that they came out, so girl, we are partners in pee-pee crimes!
Old 05-06-2006, 08:46 PM   #54  
Katie

I have peed the bed out of drunkeness, pregnancy, and because of dreams. My poor DH, it is a wonder he even likes me at all.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #55  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Ok, this has happened to me once or twice in the last few years. I wake up and everything is soaked. I actually thought the first time "man, did I have a really good sex dream???" HAH!

Speaking of sex dreams, I am the queen. DH was talking to me one morning and said "why were you biting on my back and groaning last night." Well, I wasn't biting...I had a dream about kissing and I was kissing his back in my sleep and making noises! Goodness. I sometimes kinda come out of a light sleep realizing I am kissing air. I talk in my sleep too. I can never have an affair even if I wanted...I'd probably tell on myself in a bad way at night
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:44 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

DF~ i had no idea you were so intuned with your sexual self
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:45 AM   #57  
Katie

Oh Dairy, you have naughty dreams? If I was biting DH's back in the night, that would bring him right out of a coma, for sure!
Old 05-07-2006, 10:41 AM   #58  
milkyway

Dairy:
Naughty Dairy naughty!!!
Old 08-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #59  

Height: 5'9"

Ok, well it was March 2008, I was in Jamaica. My friend Sara and I were walking up a set of staires leading up to this big popular bar. I wasn't really paying attention, and I turned around to talk to this Jamaican dude behind me and on the side of the staires they had these flower pots - well as I turned around I hit one of the flower pots with my shoulder! I FLIPPED backwards, literally, summersaults, backflips, you name it, all the way down the staires until I reached the bottom. I ended up landing on my back with my legs over my head!. LMAO, I have never laughed so hard in my life - Same with my friend Sara... All the Jamaicans ran to the balcony to see why we were howling/screaming/laughing so hard. Needless to say, they thought we were screwed up for laughing at me. Haha. I tryed to explain, in the Canadian culture, we laugh at eachother when someone gets hurt... lol.
I still can't get over how I didn't break anything!. I never knew I was THAT flexible...amazing. haha.
But yeah, INCREDIBLY embarrasing!!!!!!!!!
luvja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #60  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
I have peed the bed out of drunkeness, pregnancy, and because of dreams. My poor DH, it is a wonder he even likes me at all.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote