Old 05-15-2006, 10:31 AM   #871  

I wear like a 10 (sometimes 8) and can get into a 13 juniors. (sometimes not though--those Junior Girls haven't had babies yet! LOL)
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:32 AM   #872  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

juniors sizes are for masochists, LOL!!!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:32 AM   #873  
PurpleSunshine

Thought I would post a picture from this weekend - I loved it!! The pants were too big - but I didn't realize it until a few hours after leaving home....I love the colors of everything though - guess I will have to visit the tailors....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:39 AM   #874  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning everyone,

It's so quiet in here this AM - everyone sleeping in?
Do I have any T/O buddies for today + Tuesday?

This should be my last bout of T/O for a loooong while, so I guess I should enjoy it.
Need to get rid of the sugar cravings that have been steadily increasing.
Brought home some Breyer's ice cream with Skor bar. I thought I could resist because I don't really even like ice cream.
It started with just 1 tsp.....stopped at the 6th.

Wishing everyone a fabulous POP day.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:46 AM   #875  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

where are everyone's tickers?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:50 AM   #876  
PurpleSunshine

Deets - I can see them ?? Not sure -
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:55 AM   #877  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

HeatherPP--I am clueless as to Junior's sizing--it's been way too long. I'm like you--some 12's some 10's--should be thrilled but I want ALL 10's to fit right. GREAT PHOTO!!! Thos colors look super on you. I have got to go shopping--so far I have 1 pair of shorts (that are too big after an hour) and 1 pair of capris for our trip--won't make it.

Sznn--I can't even imagine bringing home ice cream--I know myself too well. Good Luck with TO. I had a sliver of angel food with fruit salad and felt like a huge binge.

Deets--yours is the only one I don't see (?)
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #878  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Deets - Tickers aren't showing on my browser either??
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #879  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Good Morning Chicks! Hope you all had a good Mom's day! It was nice for me. DH bought me a cute new cell phone, it's the pink Razr w/ the matching pink blue tooth ear piece. I needed a new phone cause my old one doesn't hold the charge any more. It is cold and rainy today in NYC, so I'll be doing TO and staying home all day!

Dairy ~ The outfit sounds very cute, and unfortunately the pointy heels...yes they do hurt, especially if your not used to them. Just wear them at home to break them in and I heard those new Dr. Sholl's for women gel insoles for heels are really great.

Deets~ Way to train 'em! Jewelry is always a good gift!

Heather ~ Your picture is very nice, you look so happy!
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #880  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning all! I am finally unpacked, laundry going, kids taken care of, etc, so I can come chat with my friends!! Can you believe the zoo fiasco? We could not believe that it happened. I felt so sorry for the wolf. Can you imagine how scared she must have been? Anyway, we had a great trip. I tried really hard to be OP. I was not perfect, but not too bad, either. The biggest problem was not having enough water. I had Sangria at Olive Garden last night. It was so good. I hear you girls on unhealthy food not tasting good. Fried stuff, especially, really sicks me out. I am going to pound down the lemon water today, traveling in the car always makes me swell up. I bought new capris on Saturday that were 9's. I fit into some Lucky's that were an 8, but they had a little hole in them, so I did not buy. I also bought a nice strapless bra for tank tops, and I LOVE that thing. I hate fighting bra straps all the time, they are always falling off my shoulders. This strapless deal is the best, you don't have to worry about anything. I wore a new outfit at the zoo that I just loved. I will post pics of me if I can find any. Lastly, I ordered new shoes off of ebay that showed up just in time. I LOVE them. They are all platforms, and so cute.

kate shoe.jpg

kate shoe 1.jpg

kate shoe 2.jpg

Let see if this works!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:24 AM   #881  
Katie

HeatherPP- Great picture. I love the top. Glad you guys had a good weekend!

Deets- Way to celebrate chickie. You deserve it.

Stacy- My final WL reward is a new tatoo. A tie dyed peace sign in the small of my back. It will serve as a reminder to me of where I have been. Also, it would probably look really weird if I gained the weight back, so added incentive there, too.

Mary- Can't wait to see the new outfit. And yes, the heels are gonna hurt until you get used to them.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:53 AM   #882  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone.

I am hoping you all had great weekends. To all of my chickies out here, mothers or not, please know that we ALL should be celebrated!!

Put me in the "been real naughty" club. I was totally OFF plan this weekend, but its over, and today is a new day. Not too too much time for personals, but I must say...

Dairy - Too cute and too funny about the blossoming. I go through stages with it, sometimes I want to be super girly and sometimes I don't. Outside of going to church, I can count the number of days within a given month that I wear makeup on one hand. I will wear heels to work but that is only because my pants are always too long, etc. But every once in awhile I feel as though I need to change things up and feel really feminine and pretty. When that happens, OMG look out world! Your new outfit sounds freakin hawt, chick! Wear it and let DF be in full bloom! You GO girly!!!!! And about EMIL, let's pray that she may be coming around. Just wait and see, I'll bet in no time she will be calling to cry on your shoulder about FSIL. Mine does. Or I should say she tries. DH (translation: I) sent her a nice bunch of flowers and she called gushing because for 2 years in a row she's gotten beautiful gifts even though she's out of town. DBIL did nothing. Again. And she's the type that NEEDS gifts etc to feel validated. Just so sad... Anyway, have fun on your trip and we will try not to wig out over your absence again.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #883  

Will it ever stop raining????

I am here, recovering from a bad weekend as usual. Sznn, I was all fired up to do TO, but bailed. I just get so sick from lack of blood sugar. I figure at this point, OP eating may do just as much for me.

Heather -- you are beautiful, sister! Nice pic.

Katie/Kristy -- so sad about the zoo trip. Were the kids freaked out or was it not a stressful situation? Glad you made the most of the weekend anyway.

Well, we have 11 days until the big move...still no offers on the house, but we're hoping. I can't wait to be with DH all the time - these weekends are killing me. I am also excited to start at a new center - mine stinks!

Happy belated bday Deets, nothing beats jewelery!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:56 PM   #884  
Katie

Christie- No they were not sad. We were going to see the wolves, then leave, we were done after that. It was very exciting, and it is all they can talk about today. So great about the big move, huh?
Old 05-15-2006, 01:41 PM   #885  

Purplepirate: nice pic

Repogirl: cute shoes

For a while I thought I was going to have to wear what some people would could granny shoes, some how I messed up my foot and had to go to the poditrist, he had to give me arch supports. I was diagnosed with plantar fascitis (sorry for the spelling). I have been buying shoes from clarks for the summer and stuff and they have been comfortable. I envy those of you with all the cute shoes . Luckily clarks has some cute shoes that I can use . I haven't been able to excercise.

I was off plan this weekend, between mother's day and other family celebrations. Back on track today and plan to stay that way. Goal: to go weigh in by Thursday and hopefully all my weekend pounds will have come off.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote