Old 05-11-2006, 04:08 PM   #751  
PurpleSunshine

Deets - I was just wondering. I logged into FitDay and get this - they still have my data from 2002! !OMG - i couldn't believe it - but what I wanted to ask was I noticed they now have a pc version - 19.95 - did you get that? I'm thinking about it - just didn't know if it was worth it...Figure I will use the online version and if I do use it consistently for a month - maybe then purchase the pc version????
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:10 PM   #752  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I don't know. I was gonna go next Wednesday, but we are taking a trip this weekend, and I'm not sure how the food is gonna go, so I may wait one more week. I'm actually getting really nervous about it. You know, hate to disappoint. I am really getting smaller in my clothes though. I can really see it.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #753  
Katie

Ya know, Heather, I have used fitday quite a bit, just the online version. It is so great that I cannot figure out why to buy. Does it have more options or what?
Old 05-11-2006, 04:17 PM   #754  
PurpleSunshine

Well it says it does - but I'm wondering if it is enough to buy - Plus I'm online all the time anyway - so I don't know......

I think this may really help me determine my weaknesses - either in a certain category or heavy on fat vs. starch - whatever - I've had 816 calories today and I have 1.5 P left, 1.5 veggie, 1 starch, .5 dairy - according to those equations - I'm supposed to get like 1500 - but I'm not sure what Blue plan falls into?? Do you know calorie range for Blue or gold - I know someone posted them
Old 05-11-2006, 04:18 PM   #755  
PurpleSunshine

Right now My pie for the day is split 1/3 protein 1/3 fat 1/3 carbs - I guess it's well balanced, but I was thinking too much fat, but I think that is mostly the peanut butter - it will be interesting to see what happens after dinner
Old 05-11-2006, 04:20 PM   #756  
Katie

Hmmm, I don't know. I am back to blue now too. Let me fitday my calories right now, and I will come back to compare.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:22 PM   #757  
PurpleSunshine

Oh I have another luna left too - hehehehehe......

I will be leaving here shortly to go to the gym, but I will be home around 6 and will try to get on and see what you came up with
Old 05-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #758  
Katie

Okay, I am at 564 calories so far today. This is what I have eaten:

B- Coffee, 1/2 banana, Slim Fast
L-3 oz ground turkey, 4 oz potato, chopped red pepper and onion, 1 oz LF pepperjack cheese
S- SF fudgesicle

So I still have 1 P, 1 S, 2 V, 2 F, and one fat. I think that I should get back to using fitday everyday. It really helps keep me on track.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:36 PM   #759  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Hi everyone! It has been slow here today. Good thing, too, because I've actually been busy at work.

I am proud to say, that at WI yesterday, I lost another 1.6 lb. I am down 18 lbs in 6 weeks and am SOOOOOO happy! You girls really help to inspire me and keep me on track. I am hoping to reach onederland by the middle of October.

Anyway, I have a question for everyone. How often do you guys weigh in? I go 3 x/week and it seems to really help since the next weigh in is always just around the corner. Did you guys go this often when you started? Do all of you go to a COD? Just curious what everyone else is doing.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:52 PM   #760  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

Biz- when I started I was going 3 days a week. Now after like 27 weeks or so weeks, I only make it in about once or twice a week. My weight loss has been so slow that it sometimes brings me down to go weigh in and not see a difference, and when I get down is when I eat. So I try to go in when I know I have lost. Also I feel like I have been doing this for so long now, I pretty much know what I need to do, and it drives me nuts to go in there and have them pick apart my book. But they want you in there 3 days a week, so if it is working for you then don't change it.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #761  
LAWL/gold since oct. 2005

Height: 5'8

I have a question, what do you do when it is 4 in the afternoon and you have not kept up with your eating for the day. I got such a late start today and I am not really hungry, I have so much left to eat I am worried that I will be eating too much this late in the day.
ljackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #762  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Marisa--none in particular just as long as it's herbal. Sorry I'm not more helpful! I got a fruit variety pack today--we'll see.

Dairy--your hairdresser sounds like a saint. We have the family photo in 2 weeks--ugh--looked ALL day and didn't find anything I liked, ended up ordering me a shirt from QVC--hope I like it. Still don't have the girls taken care of either. Not a very good daughterIL right now.

HeatherPP--too bad about time getting away from you--I understand--enjoy your steak--whenever it may be!

Hey Denise!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:24 PM   #763  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Ok--my last one was from earlier--just forgot to send it.

Denise--LOVE the new photo--what cuties you ALL are--you have an amazing smile.

Katie--Glad your inspections are almost over and glad something good came of the cool whip! Love the chocolate. It's great you are teaching your DC kids manners--it may be the only exposure they get.

Lisa--WTG on the loss!! That's awesome. It's hard to get it all in when you start late but try for easy, light foods--I still think we need it all.

Lori--you are a great mom raising a great son--some girl will thank you for it someday!

HeatherCP--hang in there girl--the school year is almost over!

Sherry--HI!

Biz--WTG on your amazing losses! 3lbs a week is awesome. I went 3x/week for a long time but now go just once (occasionally twice if I am in the area) I am a LOT like Lisa--I know when I screw up now and don't need them picking my diary apart. But I love my center so I like to go visit some of the gals.

HeatherPP, Katie, Deets--is there an easier way of doing fitday, do you have to enter everything before you can calculate you calories or does it have a database you can pull from. I looked at it and it seemed so consuming but maybe there is a trick I don't know about.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 06:04 PM   #764  
Katie

Boos- There is a list. There is a box on the left top that is called "Add A Food". The second option is "Browse all foods". Hit the arrow there and you will get a drop down list to choose from. For foods that are not on the list, like Slim Fast and stuff, use the "Add a custom food" option. Hope this helps!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:11 PM   #765  
Losing the Weight!

Hey All... Congrats to all who have lost.

Boos you're looking good, can't WAIT till I'm in the 150s
Purple, Repo, m everett and anyone I've forgotten, THANKS for the encouragement.

I have a NEW milestone today. I got up this am to get ready for work and thought I'd see if one of my "Old" (Pre 200+pounds) outfits would fit again....

Well, it DID and, its a size 12!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!

I was soo excited I had to stop by the center at lunch and show my counselors that I actually have lots of room in this skirt. It just hit me how far I've come!
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote