3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   New to LA Weightloss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/82865-new-la-weightloss.html)

Rachy 04-28-2006 01:36 PM

New to LA Weightloss

Hey all-I haven't been here for YEARS! I joined 3 fat Chicks in 2001 when it was mainly just the 3 sisters journaling their journey...

Well, I'm back again! I just joined LA Weightloss on Tuesday, lost 3lbs so far and am looking for info. from you gals who've got experience with this plan. I'm too heavy to fail NOT TO MENTION it's to expensive for me to fail!
We had a new baby girl 9 months agao and we want another but I can't even entertain the thought of getting preggers with all this Jelly I already have to deal with!!! SO, if any one you can give me some advice as how to work the plan to my full potential-I'd GREATLY appreciate it, like, even more than a chocolate bar right now :) A chocolate bar and some chips... And, some pizza... I'd really love some pizza... OOOOOOOO the pangs of food detox!!! :dizzy:

Many blessings ladies and BE GREAT DAY!

~Rachelle
xxx

Boo'sMom 04-28-2006 01:45 PM

Rachelle--you've found a great place to be--just read through the threads and you will get tons of information and motivation--plus great ideas to incorporate into your journey. Good Luck--come over to the Friends and Losers thread--that's where most of the action is.

pinkflamingo68 04-28-2006 01:48 PM

Hi Rachelle and welcome! Yea!!!!!!!!!! for you taking action to get healthy for yourself and your family.

As you progeress, you can find lots of helpful informtion here-recipes. ideas on shaking up loss plateaus, how to keep water weight off, and tons more stuff. Plus all of the girls are so supportive and motivational!

Check out the recipe thread - lots of good ideas for cooking thing you can eat and your family can enjoy, too.

As far as the cravings go, if I'm dying for pizza, I sub a lean cuisine pizza or pasta dish, or mexican, whatever you are craving. Depending on which plan you are on, you are allowed a few frozen or restaurant entrees per week.

Are you doing the bars? They are great for the sweet tooth. Also, sugar-free mints, gum, candy, and dessert teas.

Don't forget your water!

Come over to the Losers and Friends thread and say hello!

Best of luck,
Ange

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-28-2006 02:21 PM

Welcome Rachelle - I think Ange covered everything else!!!!

come join us on the friends and losers thread!! Such a wonderful place to be - the chickies here are all great and very supportive!!!!

Repo girl 04-28-2006 03:41 PM

Welcome Rachelle!!!!!

slimkim 04-28-2006 05:12 PM

welcome rachel,.. I am new here and have about the same stats as you..so we will be doing it together.... I to have children.. so congrats on your new family. Any questions feel free to email anytime..Kim

rad7775 04-28-2006 07:37 PM

Hi Rachelle: :wave:

:welcome2:

hkychik 04-28-2006 09:29 PM

Welcome, Rachelle! :welcome3:

dolphn545 04-29-2006 06:04 PM

:welcome: You're gonna love it here!

missmuffet 04-29-2006 07:56 PM

:welcome:

I just joined today myself. Hop on over to losers and friends. Great thread.