3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Warm Fuzzies (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/82516-warm-fuzzies.html)

Repo girl 04-24-2006 03:27 PM

Warm Fuzzies

Did you ever do warm fuzzies in school? We did. You pick 5 people and say something nice about them. I would like to try a PM warm fuzzy chain with the girls on the board. Think about at least 5 of our LAWL girls. Try to pick at least one person whom you do not know very well. Send them each a little note about the great things you have noticed about them. Let's give each other a little boost today!

deetsmom 04-24-2006 03:44 PM

I like your idea- I sent mine!

Chklithunder 04-24-2006 04:05 PM

Mine are done as well!

hkychik 04-24-2006 04:33 PM

OMG! I haven't thought about warm fuzzies in decades! What a nice idea! I'll be sending mine along soon...

emmysmom 04-24-2006 05:23 PM

I did mine, too...what a neat idea!

stiesta 04-24-2006 06:59 PM

I've done mine!

Dairy Fairy 04-24-2006 07:15 PM

Katie, great idea. We needed that. I remember a few months ago this girl came on here (wasn't even doing lawl, just kinda wandered through) and had a huge pity party for herself. I wanted to just blast her for her negativity, but then I realized WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING! This is a weight loss support forum and I have had more than my share of pity parties in my day. Sometimes when we are just charging forth losing like crazy it is important to remember that we have been there too. If I had blasted that girl I would have spread negativity like wildfire, but instead we all gave her big hugs and she ended up feeling better about herself at the end of the thread. That's how it should be.

rad7775 04-24-2006 11:08 PM

I love this idea, but my warm fuzzies have to be more like "hot fuzzies" b/c I would like to send to all of you so, I am gonna do it here in the boards! I can't be more grateful to have the chance to know all of you. All of you have become part of my life, THANKS! :grouphug::grouphug:

A lot of blessings to all of you and hope that your life recieve everyday something really wonderful! :df::wizard:

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-25-2006 10:49 AM

I've done mine - but I must say ditto to Milca - I just love reading about all of our successes!!!! and our struggles as well - I think we all learn from each other and figure out that life isn't always going to be perfect and that there will be bumps in the road - but we all help each other get back on that GROUP WAGON - and keep going!! Congrats to all of us for staying strong and still being here - during the best or the worse - we are always here to support each other!!! I just love this place

Chklithunder 04-25-2006 01:49 PM

You know, Girls...I think this is one of the best things we've done so far on this board. I am getting to know so much about so many of you, and I just want to say that I really appreciate each one of you so much for your support and encouragement, wit, humor, and smarts. :grouphug:

Repo girl 04-25-2006 03:06 PM

Thanks for all of the great responses guys. Maybe we should do this once a month or something??

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-25-2006 03:26 PM

it was a wonderful idea Katie -