Knudeson's Juice Question

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For those of you that use the Knudeson's juice for Take Off, do you only use the Morning Blend, or are the other Knudeson's fine to use also? I am having a hard time finding that Morning Blend. It seems they have every other type that Knudeson's makes except that one.

Karen
  • I discovered the Knudsen's blend as a Take Off Juice replacement about a year ago and brought it to this forum. The reason I chose the Knudsen's Morning Blend, is because it has an almost identical blend of juices that are in Take Off, or 24 hour Hollywood Diet juice.

One of the reasons that the juice works well for scale weight loss during Take Off...or someone who is crazy enough to do the 48 Hour Miracle Diet (a 2 day fast that is NOT a part of LAWL) is because the blend is made to "get things moving" if you know what I mean.

The Take Off plan is designed to be very low calorie in general, but the addition of the Take Off juice blend to it will tend to produce a little more of a scale loss because you will probably have a few "BM's" in that time period as well.

So, if you want the scale results, the Morning Blend would work better than the other Knudsen's juices.
  • You can also do 4 oranges a day. I love doing it this way, and get better results than I did with the juice.
  • Hi -- I"m new here and have a question. The Hollywood Diet juice (celebrity diet) says not to eat any food while on that. Is this the same as the TO juice or the Knudsen's juice? I just have one of the Hollywood Diet juice in the house and would like to use it but could never drink the juice alone for the day.

Thanks!!
  • How many calories are in a serving, and how much is a serving?
  • The bottle is for 4 services (combined with water, each serving 4 ounces or 8 when mixed with water) 60 calories per serving == thank you!

fat = 0
    sodium = 0
    Potassium 275 mg
    carbs 14g
    sugars 14g
    protein - 0

vit a = 80%
    vit b6 = 80%
    vit b12 = 80%
    Vit c = 80%
    Thiamin = 80%
    Pantothenic Acid = 80%
    Calcium = 2%
    Riboflavin = 80%
    Iron = 1%
    Niacin - 80%
  • Yeah, that is about the same calorie wise, and no, I would NEVER recomend only drinking the juice. That is not nearly enough calories. 4 oz of juice 4 times a day, unlimited green veggies, and about 600 calories of lean protein like chicken, fish, and egg whites, at least 64 oz of water, and limited condiments per day for 2 days will give you great results.
  • Quote:
    The Take Off plan is designed to be very low calorie in general, but the addition of the Take Off juice blend to it will tend to produce a little more of a scale loss because you will probably have a few "BM's" in that time period as well.
    This doesn't happen to me. I have done TO 3 times since Christmas, and I have had success, but no more Bathroom trips.
    (Is this TMI?)
  • Honestly, I don't recommend doing Take Off that often. You are doing it approximately once a month, and your body is probably "used" to the juice. Also, you are pretty near goal-and it is going to be harder/slower weight loss from here on out.
  • Finally found the juice. Every store I went to had several different kinds of the Knudeson's, but just not the one I needed. Just when I was about to give up, it was at my last stop.

Karen
  • Quote: Finally found the juice. Every store I went to had several different kinds of the Knudeson's, but just not the one I needed. Just when I was about to give up, it was at my last stop.

Karen
    What store did you end up finding the Knudsen's Morning Blend, as I have had difficulty finding it.

Thanks
  • http://knudsens.ddcg.com/buy/default.asp

Here is the link for the Knudsens website, and where you can put in your zip code to find a local retailer. Not all stores that carry it are listed, but maybe it can help.
    Also, if you have a Kroger, or health food store near you-you might ask them if they would start carrying it. A lot of stores will carry a product if a customer really wants it, and will purchase it regularly.
  • I found Knudsen's Morning Blend at Kroger.
  • Lowe's Food carries it too if you have those in your area- or most health food stores
  • I found the Knudsen's Morning Blend at Whole Food. It looked like they carry the whole line of Knudsen juices, but Morning Blend was almost sold out. It was also the only juice they had on sale - $1.99/bottle.