3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Ready, Set, Lose!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/81862-ready-set-lose.html)

CandlePrincess 04-17-2006 07:17 AM

Ready, Set, Lose!!!!

Ok Chickies it's Monday morning! Let's get this weight off! My goal for this challenge is 15 pounds! I have my Knudsen's juice and my water and I am ready to go! Good luck and lots of weight loss wishes to all!

Six weeks to a better us! Whoooo Hoooooo!!!!!!!

Mom_of_3_Monsters 04-17-2006 09:00 AM

:goodluck:

:dust:

emmysmom 04-17-2006 09:30 AM

I'm starting my second week of the challenge and ready to start week 2!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Just think of how much smaller we will all be in six weeks...WOOHOO!!!

rad7775 04-17-2006 10:32 AM

Well, Girls my second day.... so far so good. Good luck to all of you that start today!

brittyboo07 04-17-2006 04:45 PM

Day 3 of the challenge is looking rather good. So far been POP!!! I had the slim fast optima shake for breakfast this morning and while it did taste good I can tell a difference. I was hungry sooner than with the LA Slimdown now this could have been a nervous hungry cause I had two presentations this morning so we will try again tomorrow morning and see. I only have one more bottle of water to drink as well !!!!

GL ALL!!!!!!!!

Repo girl 04-17-2006 04:54 PM

Good luck everyone!!!

Boo'sMom 04-17-2006 06:31 PM

Britt--it may also have been that the slimfast has less protein and calories so it didn't hold you as long. Or nerves....understand that one , too.

All of you are doing so great! I am having my first shake tonight so we'll see.

brittyboo07 04-17-2006 10:13 PM

Boo's yeah that was my point actually that it didnt have as much as the LA Slimdown so i will have to add something else with it. I did end up adding some extra portein during the day but could have used it this morning!!!

PURPLEPIRATE99 04-18-2006 08:37 AM

okay, ? for you ladies - are you using the optima or the high protein slim fast shakes? I saw both at the store. I'm planning on starting the challenge next monday. I have an anniversary trip this weekend, so I figured it wouldn't be good time this week!!

Mom_of_3_Monsters 04-18-2006 08:53 AM

Starting day 2 of TO and holding strong -- LOL !

Repo girl 04-18-2006 10:43 AM

Heather- Get the low carb slim fast if you can find them. They have a whopping 20 grams of protein. I cannot find them in my stores, so I am buying the high protein, which is 15 grams.

hkychik 04-18-2006 11:27 AM

Good Morning Chickies!

Day 4 of the Challenge for me - I am not doing TO, just the shake - TO scares me!:eek: So far I am down about 4 pounds, by my scale. I am alternating between the SF Optima High Protien and an Atkins low carb shake. I am adding in half a mini bagel with FF cream cheese on the days I do the Atkins (it was on sale, same numbers as SF low carb), just because it is nearly a whole starch short of carbs. It seems that when I don't get all the LAWL servings in I gain. So far, not feeling the hunger, and diggin' the weight loss!:carrot: :carrot:

stiesta 04-18-2006 12:29 PM

Lori -- that is awesome! I am on day 2 today -- will WI tomorrow and see what I can lose! WTG, girl! :carrot:

emmysmom 04-18-2006 02:51 PM

Katie and Heather,
The only thing with the SlimFast Low Carb is that there is a huge difference in carbs compared to the SlimDowns...just an FYI. I'm using the High Protein.

brittyboo07 04-18-2006 04:10 PM

Well i forgot to count my two days of TO in with this so really this is day 7 for me anyway went in to WI this morning and was down another 2 lbs since friday which for me is a huge victory because the weekends are the hardest for me. So far I am really liking this i usually dont have time for breakfast so drinking it doesnt bother me at all. For those who are doing the SF Low Carb are you adding in a carb with it? I will look the next time Im at the store and see if they have them in. I drank some OJ about 20 minutes after i had my shake this morning and that seemed to help with my morning hunger since there isnt as much protein in the optima shakes and im just adding in a little exrtra protein during the day.

Lori congrats on your 4 lbs!!!