Old 06-02-2006, 06:21 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Exclamation Richard Simmons FoodMover??

Hello.. I am seeking online friends who is following his foodmover plan and having success with it. I can't afford with his online website, but do read his message of the day.

I am starting his plan today and will dig out his videos and start sweating along with Richard and the gang. I have over 100 Lbs to lose. Feel free to PM me and losing weight with good ole Richard!

Enjoy your day!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:15 AM   #2  

hello i am thinking about starting hi s program too. i have been dieting on my on with food replacement drinks and eating lean cuisines and healthy meals but i have hit a brick wall so i am thinking about trying this.aybe we can do this together. i am about at my wits end i have lost about 29 pounds but cant seem to lose anymore1
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:16 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

Toofat..Hi, will you start the foodmover today? We can do this together. You can PM anytime! Good Luck!

Am using the Blastoff card, need to get my mind on eating healthy and less. Had a good breakfast.. and down 4 glasses of water out of 8! I have found his videos, have 14 videos and took one of the sweating tape out. I will do some each day..
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 11:20 PM   #4  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

When I was in HS me and my friends started a WL group and we would meet and do Richard's tapes and it was so much fun!!!!!
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote