The Challenge

You're on Page 47 of 48
Go to
  • they don't consider walking as exercise????----now that takes the cake for idiot COD. See, it's comments like that (and the ones I got yesterday) that just piss me off--if you are ignorant to the facts, fine--just say so but don't slow smoke up my a$$ to saound smart! Exactly why I called the corporate number and let them know exactly what I went through.
  • JM, having run a marathon, anyone who can COMPLETE one is a huge stud in my book...they are tough whether you are running or walking...not exercise, my foot! Those CODs are crazy.
  • Hi girls I am sorry I have not been a good support person the past few weeks.. I think I was disgusted with myself that I could not get the scale to move.

BUT ... today is different and I wanted to share with you all.

On Wednesday I did take off with egg whites and spinach (basically made an omelet for every meal) and I used Knudsen Morning Blend for my TO juice. I want you all to know that since monday I have lost 6.6 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo happy !!!!!!! I am now below my number I have had in my head since I started this program in June of 05. I am a proud 196 today!!! and I think I am the happiest person on earth today!!! 200 was my hump and I broke through it!!!

So if there is anyone out there who is struggling and needs to see that scale move I would recomment doing TO with egg whites... I learned this at my new center, boy am I glad I changed centers!!!!

I want to congratulate all the ladies on this program... it a hard project to lose and keep it off... I think we all know this and If I can inspire some one today to keep going...... well that makes me happy!

KUDOS to everyone on this life changing experience!!!
  • Shari - Congrats on the weight loss that is awesome. Did your center tell you about keeping your choices "light" for the next 4 days to keep the take off loss from coming back on?
  • Hi Lawl,

thank you !!

No they did not but I will, so I can get to my goal faster.... !!! i think i am going to do the TO next week too so I can get to stabilization!!!!!! I am sooo motivated right now it is not even funny.... cloud nine!!!
  • Staci - you need to wait two weeks before you do takeoff again. Clarifying that you are allowed to do take off every two weeks. It needs to be a full two weeks. But you should be on cloud nine, how motivating!!
  • Yeah, wait two weeks between TO or you will probably be disappointed.

BUT CONGRATS on your 6.6 loss!! That is great!

How did you do the egg whites? How many per meal? What exactly did you eat?
    THANKS!
  • Quote: Hi girls I am sorry I have not been a good support person the past few weeks.. I think I was disgusted with myself that I could not get the scale to move.

BUT ... today is different and I wanted to share with you all.

On Wednesday I did take off with egg whites and spinach (basically made an omelet for every meal) and I used Knudsen Morning Blend for my TO juice. I want you all to know that since monday I have lost 6.6 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo happy !!!!!!! I am now below my number I have had in my head since I started this program in June of 05. I am a proud 196 today!!! and I think I am the happiest person on earth today!!! 200 was my hump and I broke through it!!!

So if there is anyone out there who is struggling and needs to see that scale move I would recomment doing TO with egg whites... I learned this at my new center, boy am I glad I changed centers!!!!

I want to congratulate all the ladies on this program... it a hard project to lose and keep it off... I think we all know this and If I can inspire some one today to keep going...... well that makes me happy!

KUDOS to everyone on this life changing experience!!!
    So did you just have an omelet at every meal and then your knudsen's? Did you eat the bars or was it the unlimited TO? That sounds like something I could do...why did they recommend only egg whites, just out of curiousity? Probably too many eggs to eat in 2 days, maybe. Very intriguing...
  • Wow Shari, that is so great! Congrats, chickie!
  • Thank you Repo girl!!!!

Stacyj and stiesta I think I can answer all your questions.

I have been hoovering at around 201,202,203 for like 1 1/2 mths... very discouraging... they even changed my plan from purple to gold but that didn't seem to move the scale!! very frustrating. So i went in one day and the counselor suggested doing something she does and it works and it keeps her full so i was willing to try anything. Basically i followed the vegetarian portion of the TO. I did everything TO says to do with the water,lites,salt, coffee etc.

What she said she did is exactly what i did and i had NO idea it would work so well for me!!!! here is it.

I would make an omelet the night before. I bot 2 containers of egg whites only, 1 bag of baby spinach and 2 32 oz knudsen morning blend.
    I prepared my omelet in pam and seasoned it with lite salt, pepper, basil (dried),onion (sauteed) .. i sprayed the pam and added my onions cooked them and added my spices then i added half the bag of spinach .. let that cook down a bit and then dumped in 1 whole container of the egg whites and added 2 regular egg whites... so you are actually makeing 14 egg whites.
    (then she said to eat 2 egg whites for b, 6 egg whites L, 6 egg whites for d.
    then i added the juice and bars as needed and WOWZER. (when i refer to the egg whites its the omelet i prepared)

I hope that helps pm me if you have some more questions :-) i don't mind sharing.
  • Shari--Congrats--that is awesome and so thrilling to break through a plateau! Thanks for sharing your TO menu.
  • Your omlette sounds really good. I think that I will try that. Not on TO, a little cheese would be great on it too.
  • Where are all my challenge chickies at?????????

Tried to get online to tell you guys i would be gone and basically off plan for about 2 weeks my brother was put into the hospital so it was work all day, leave early go the hospital come home sleep and start over again. Ended up being a lot of eating on the go can somebody say... McDonalds??? Anyway he got out last week and I have been trying to catch up on things at work that didnt get done and doing laundry and then i went last weekend out of town with my BF. I KNOW i have gained i can feel it in my clothes so what i need to do is RESTART my challenge anyone else with me???

I wont be starting till monday probably because my Grandmother called this morning and my great uncle passed away last night so i will try to stay as OP as possible but wont start the challenge until monday. So if im MIA the rest of the week you know where I am.

To everyone that is doing so great on the challenge WTG!!!! and keep it up!!!!

Hope to catch up with everyone soon.
  • Hey Britt-sorry about your brother and the crazy lifestyle-that can definately put a kink in the dieting!

I'm still chugging along-the challenge officially ends on Monday for me. I've had some ups and downs but I have lost about 7 pounds so far . . . .hoping for a couple more.

I don't think I want to start right up on another 6 week challenge-but I think I will be using the slimfasts several times a week . . .
  • Wow yall are doing so well!!! Keep up the good work and thanks about my brother and great uncle. Brother is doing better and great uncle has been really sick for years so it wasnt a huge shock but still.