Old 05-10-2006, 03:04 PM   #646  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

yea, I was going to say, 3-4 times in 2 months is something to look at...Ive never felt that way.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #647  
PurpleSunshine

Yea, me neither really - unless I just hadn't eaten in several hours, but these last few times have been really quick and I had eaten - so I'm seriously considering going to get that fasting blood test. the funny part is that I can relate each time - at least the past 3 to the first or second day of TO.....I think I will go for a few weeks - just op and maybe those shakes - no TO and see how I feel

Edited to add---Thanks for your true concern though - it is great to have that kind of support around here - not only the weight loss, but the prayers for my Dad and just the friendshipi - this place is so wonderful!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:01 PM   #648  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick check in to say howdy.

HeatherPP - so glad things went well with your DF. About the bloos sugar, I agree - get it checked chickie. Also, good luck on TO. I finished round #2 with a bang and started purple today. i think its a mental thing with me because I have been starved all day long, but I am afraid to eat because I know I won't have as much food as I would have had on red. I am hanging in there though, and planning on a nice dinner of grilled chicken, mashed cauliflower and a graham cracker with maybe some tea for dessert if I get all my water in.

Kristi - How's it going chickie?

edited to add - I must be psychic HeatherPP, we were posting at the same time!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #649  

Boo-
Love the picture--it is nice to have a face with the name- and CONGRATS you are really close to goal!!
Do you know how many inches you have lost?
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 05:04 PM   #650  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Stacy--thanks a bunch! I want to be where you are!! Inch wise-nothing to brag about--about 15. I started in a tight (in hindsight) 14 and now in some 10's which is really all I ever hoped for--I really just want to walk into any store and buy any 10 and have them fit so hopefully when I get to goal that will be the case. Now we need a photo of you NOT hiding behind your kids!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #651  

Heather, I always get like that when I do TO, which is why I think I'm done with it. The last time I did it, I literally almost passed out. Felt sick to my stomach, started to get all clammy, and went into the bathroom. As I passed the mirror, I caught a glance of my reflection, and I had ZERO color. I looked like a ghost, there was no blood in my face at all. I started to feel really light headed and felt like things would go black at any moment. I called to my DS to bring me some OJ out of the fridge. About 20 minutes after the juice, I felt better, but still a little shaky. I think it was a total blood sugar drop, which it sounds like what you were experiencing. This is our body crying out for us to stop what we're doing and feed it. I talked to my COD about this and they acted like it was no big deal. It's a huge deal, and it's happened every time I've tried TO. No more TO for me!

Good luck, chickie!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:55 PM   #652  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Stiesta--too scary and not worth it. I'm glad someone was home to help you out--that could have been really bad if you had been alone.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #653  
PurpleSunshine

Wow Stiesta - I'm glad I'm not the only one - Yes, I'm off for TO for awhile - i will just substitute those days with OP days instead!!! So glad DH was there to help you - but yes, that is exactly what it is - and my trainer was definitely very against it especially on my workout days - he said if I was going to - definitely pick two days where I wouldn't be doing much at all - that my body just couldn't process the protein it required quickly enough to substain my energy...I needed the carbs...
Old 05-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #654  
PurpleSunshine

Carmen - Girl hope your having a great day!!!
Old 05-14-2006, 05:04 PM   #655  

Where are all the Challenge girls! Feeling bad (like me) for going off plan for Mothers Day weekend?
LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK TOGETHER!
Old 05-15-2006, 09:24 AM   #656  

Well, I will admit that I have not done well since, really, last Wednesday! But this weekend was REALLY BAD! So, I bought my oranges and have lots of water to drink. I am going to do limited with the oranges.
I got on the scale at school and I am up (like 3 whole pounds) I am going to do take off today and tomorrow and hope to be back to 150 like I was---
walking tonight too.
I hate that I am up. but Must admit that the two meals that I had Off Plan were wonderful!!!

Good Luck to all today!
Old 05-15-2006, 09:57 AM   #657  
PurpleSunshine

Well, I'm not doing TO of course, but I think I'm starting back on the shakes today!! I think I might try my trainer's detox plan this weekend!!!

Kristi - I'll be joining you with the hot lemon water this afternoon as well!!!
I've downed 40 oz this morning as well - whooo hooo!!! Let's go get'em girls!!
Old 05-15-2006, 12:00 PM   #658  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hey Gals I'm here. I was really bad this weekend and Kristi, that's why I couldn't face this particular thread so I did not post my journals. I got Saturday started off on the wrong foot, and did the same thing on Sunday.

I DID go to WI today and I've found myself one lb up from my all time LAWL low. So that's encouraging. Since the challenge began, I've lost about 12 lbs. I still don't see much of a change in anything, but yesterday my DFather told me I was looking really good, and that made my day. So chicks, I will WI again in another 3 weeks, and here's hoping I will have earned my 40 lb avatar by then.

I forgot to bring my shake today, so I will be having a regular POP day. Good luck, Challenge Chicks. We can DO THIS!!!
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #659  
PurpleSunshine

Carmen - 12 lbs is absolutely wonderful chicka!! you're doing soooo awesome!! I don't really feel any different either. I supposed to weigh on Weds, but I might push it to friday - depending on my curiosity level weds morning!!! My trainer is measuring me on weds so we will see what that says - he has been officially training me for 3 weeks - but minus the week of my back - I guess he feels like there is reason to measure - i don't - but we'll see!!!

I'm "shakin" (not sugar low but protein shakes) today - day 1/10 so we will see how it goes!! I'm a little nervous that I won't see any pound results due to the heavy training - I don't have to have alot - just below 160 - pleeeezzzeeeeeee - I was 163.5 at the beginning of the challenge - so at least 4/5 lbs would be really nice....please send me those WL : you have ladies!!!

Katie - when are you weighing?? officially?
Old 05-15-2006, 03:06 PM   #660  
PurpleSunshine

you know - what is wrong with me?? 12 lbs - in 3 weeks - you deserve more than one little cheer - let me do it right this time

WAY TO GO CARMEN - WAY TO GO!!
TO YOU GIRLY !!!

YOU DESERVE IT GIRL - THAT IS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL!!

OH, I figure I will pass the buck back - YOU DA BOMB NOW GIRLFRIEND!!!!