Old 05-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #526  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom
Thanks Barb--you have done super--seems like yesterday (I'm sure not to you!) that we were all celebrating you hitting the 100's and now look at you!
Thanks and I'm really trying to make it to my first goal of 180 by 6/18. I want to purchase more weeks, but not because I couldn't lose enough by that date. I could kick myself for not losing for those few weeks, which put be behind. You are correct it seems like a long time ago when I was pushing to get to the 100s
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:00 PM   #527  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

Stacy - Today I have had:
B -1 orange
S - 1 bar
L -Grilled chicken + spinach 3oz chicken approx
S - 1 orange + 1 bar
D - grilled chicken + zuchinni & chayote.
S - 1 orange
5 - 16oz h20

One more day!!!

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #528  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

I did good today on TO and I am so glad there's only one more day to go. Today I had:

B: 16 oz Knudeson's morning blend juice
L: La Lite bar, 8 oz. water
S: 8 oz Kmb juice, La Lite bar, 24 oz. water
D: 2 cups lettuce, 1 T. lite ranch dressing, lite salt, 3 oz. steak, 3 oz. chicken

I'm still sipping on the last 8 oz of the juice and I still have 32 oz of water to drink.
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 09:22 AM   #529  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Quote:
Angelica--I'm sure you've mentioned it before but how tall are you? I can't dare dream of 8's much less 6's!!
I am 5'9. I have a big bone structure.My wrists(which are nothing but bone and skin now are 8 inches around).My doctor actually told me that I shouldnt go under 150.He said I would look sickly.I am not listening to him though(i dont think so at least)I want to get to 140 but I am afraid that is too thin for me So I am going to get to 150 and go from there.My smallest as an adult has been 165.At that weight I am an 8/10. So I am hoping at 150 I can fit into some 6's.I might be dreaming but oh well.I feel like 150 is soooooooooo far away.It feels like it did when I started this journey.How can that be when its only 22 pds compared to 82?? Why does weight loss have to be such a mental game???
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:33 AM   #530  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

T/O buddies - how are you doing??

I have to admit, I almost blew it last night.
I had a little taste of the shepards pie I made DH - dang was that tasty.
Almost went for a whole scoop - but ran away from the kitchen before any damage was done.
Luckily DH has a great appetite - thus no leftovers.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:58 AM   #531  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Doing good today on TO.Had my cantaloupe and 32 oz lemon water.Now I am having my Lite. My belly is growling big time! I am having tuna with lite mayo, grean beans and cantaloupe for lunch.Cantaloupe for snack and chicken,grean beans, and cantaloupe for dinner.then my last bar for snack.Thank goodness TO is almost over!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #532  

Second day of TO Went to the COD Not very happy!!!! I was only down .8!!! And it is second day of TO and I haven't weighed since last Thursday! OHHHHH I am so frustrated!
I was TOM on Thursday and stayed the same--so I thought that was pretty good. I did cheat a little on Sunday and then TO on Monday and Today.......
Oh well, I am going to keep on trying........until the end of this challenge and see where I am!

STACY
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:30 PM   #533  
PurpleSunshine

Stacy - is this your first TO for the challenge?? just wondering -

Kristi - I would be interested in that as well - I know Norissa had wonderful results, but I think there is so many that are not weighing....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:38 PM   #534  

I did TO two weeks ago and lost 3 pounds....
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:21 PM   #535  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

They say that the more you do TO, the less effective it is and my COD tells us that it should only be used if youve been seriously off plan for awhile. If you do it too often, your body gets too used to it and its not as effective.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #536  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Again, consistent with the COD's inconsistencies.
My COD today asked me if I was doing TO every two weeks. When I told her no, she asked why. (I told her was too much $$) (She also proceeded to recommend the supplements if I wanted to boost my WL, etc.)

I tried taking a couple of suggestions about switching plans. I didn't outright ask my COD, but I was hinting that it's hard for me to get in all the food, and I felt like I was eating way too much. She just said no, with my lifestyle,

Gama & Boo - what is the difference that my plan is from yours? I get 2 1/2P, 3V, 3F, 3S, 1 Fat & 1 Dairy.
Maybe I will try to (unofficially) change my food to see if it does anything for me. (Of course, I will have to fudge my journal a little. )
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:43 PM   #537  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

OH and 2 LA Lites. Love those things. Not sure how well I would do without!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #538  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Gold is just 1 less starch and 1/2 less protein. When I've been doing the slimfast shakes I lie, too--not worth the headache.

I think TO every 2 weeks is too often--just my opinion, plus since it's never been too great for me-- no thanks. I WI tomorrow at noon--I am a PE teacher tomorrow--yeah. I am going to discuss a serious need to talk with the nutritionist--myself--I don't want them "relaying" anything. I really like my center (except just the 1 gal) but there is no doubt I am stuck so I am curious to see what the "expert" says. This site is my greatest expert arena! My first graders were absolutely beside themselves ALL DAY LONG with the chicks--it was really cool--we had 2 hatch during the day--another class had 9!! Tomorrow should be really interesting.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #539  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Gold is just 1 less starch and 1/2 less protein. When I've been doing the slimfast shakes I lie, too--not worth the headache.

I think TO every 2 weeks is too often--just my opinion, plus since it's never been too great for me-- no thanks. I WI tomorrow at noon--I am a PE teacher tomorrow--yeah. I am going to discuss a serious need to talk with the nutritionist--myself--I don't want them "relaying" anything. I really like my center (except just the 1 gal) but there is no doubt I am stuck so I am curious to see what the "expert" says. This site is my greatest expert arena! My first graders were absolutely beside themselves ALL DAY LONG with the chicks--it was really cool--we had 2 hatch during the day--another class had 9!! Tomorrow should be really interesting.
You know, I actually remember when we had chicks in school (we were in 5th grade) but it was so cool!

DEFINITELY call the nutritionists yourself for your own peace of mind,but on yesterdays topic, I really think prolonged low calorie diets set us up for these stalls. I am using the zig zag method this week to see if things will get moving again, I think personally my system is no longer working well with this extreme low calorie plan.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:04 PM   #540  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

We owned an incubator...I always loved when they would pull open the drawer and see the baby chicks! I really didn't realize how interesting my home life was back then...I thought living on a farm was boring but I realize now I was WRONG.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote