Old 05-01-2006, 06:35 AM   #511  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Thanks Barb & Aggie. I will WI tomorrow afternoon, so I will see what they say. Their reasoning for blue for me was because I have a hectic lifestyle. It's no more hectic than anyone who works full time. I do get breaks at school, and I have time to grab a bite here & there while there. I get home early enough to get (more than) my share of food, if I'm hungry. With the warmer weather here, and school almost over for this level, I haven't been that hungry!
I will let you know what they tell me. So far when I go in, they say that I'm above average for my weekly loss. I'll have them double check that because the last couple weeks weren't that great.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:46 AM   #512  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Barbara--I am surprised they aren't moving you to Gold before 175, I started on it 188--huh. Somedays I wonder if I am getting too much food then others I feel like I am getting too little!

Sherry--are you losing more than 2 lbs per week? Apparently I am the big mystery client because I am OP and weightloss is crawling! They are all trying to figure out the "trick" to get me going--UGH--it's rather pathetic!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:58 AM   #513  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo'sMom
Barbara--I am surprised they aren't moving you to Gold before 175, I started on it 188--huh. Somedays I wonder if I am getting too much food then others I feel like I am getting too little!

Sherry--are you losing more than 2 lbs per week? Apparently I am the big mystery client because I am OP and weightloss is crawling! They are all trying to figure out the "trick" to get me going--UGH--it's rather pathetic!
Sznn and I can attest, you are NOT the mystery client...somehow we just feel this way- you are not alone. At least you arent gaining...we are and thats even worse
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:11 AM   #514  
on LAWL

Deets--thanks--I guess misery loves company. I hate that you and Sznn are both struggling and I'm sure my whining doesn't help. Somedays I tell myself my body is just happy with this weight but my mind is NOT. I have a long way to go to get to where you are. My goal is much higher than yours so I really can't afford to gain--I have no cushion (I well I have one litterally--on my backside!) LOL. Have a great one--you guys are still the big inspiration around here--we all strive to be where you are.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:00 AM   #515  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

morning ladies.. and gents if you're out there... well I have a question.. do any of you feel out of breath(if really overweight) and doing the take off phase?? I was feeling so tired like I couldn't exercise too long or i would pass out.. as I get older I worrry about things.. only 40's but still.. let me know if you can..

congrats to all of you suzann and deets for hanging on.. and plugging away.. it keeps me moticvated knowing we all lose at different times and different amounts... and sometimes none at all.. that is the toughest for me is staying the same and you are OP.. but if you can do it I can too.. thanks everyone..Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:25 AM   #516  

Good morning chickies-
I wasnt good this weekend at all! I went to too many parties and special events and I simply couldnt resist! I was STARVIGN the whole weekend! ANyways, i planned my meals for this week and went shopping for it! Now i have everything needed for me to stay POP! Today I had Vanilla shake with frozen strawberries, for lunch i am having a tortilla with chicken cheese and cumcumbers, then i am having a little box of raisins and a banana! For dinner a I am having boiled eggs with brocolli! I am being a very good girl now! I have exams all week long so I got some hard sugarfree candy for me to stay POP!

Hope all of you have a great monday!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:32 PM   #517  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

TOM is here and I am up almost 3 lbs! Starting day one of the 2nd TO so hopefully with that and lemon water I can shed it pretty quick. Had fundraising all weekend....tried to be good but I am sure I had too much salt so maybe I am just retaining. Ready to get going with TO again and hoepfully be as successful with it and the first time. I am not changing my ticker until later in the week after TOM is over and TO has had time to go into effect. My goal is to stay POP for another week...no foods I didn't prepare myself!!!
Stephanie
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:34 PM   #518  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

Anyone else having trouble with BM's? I didn't until I stopped the shakes for my 2 OP days. Think TO will help or should I go ahead and try the tea?
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:48 PM   #519  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Hey everyone! I am not going to be using slimfast shakes this months.I bought some of the slimdowns.I have 13 coupons for $2 off a 4-pack of high protein slimfast shakes.They expire at the end of May.If anybody wants them I will mail them to you.Just send me a PM.I really hate to see these coupons go to waste.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:23 PM   #520  
on LAWL

Angelica--I'm sure you've mentioned it before but how tall are you? I can't dare dream of 8's much less 6's!!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:53 PM   #521  

TO today...where are my buddies?
I did pretty good this weekend, until Sunday night and I ate some chips and salsa I LOVE chips and salsa (and I think that subconsciously knew I was starting TO today and a little "cheat" would be okay--mind games!)
I just ate my meat and lettuce. Taco salad
I haven't been hungry and feel pretty good.
Hope everyone is POP I am trying to be good. I want to start maintaining at the end of the month......
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #522  

S/C/G: 182/155/145

Height: 5'8"

stacyj - I am here and on T/O day 1
Stiesta opted out.
Hasn't been too bad so far, I'm a bit hungry but I will survive I'm sure.

Can't wait for my oatmeal Wed. AM.

Hang in there sister.

-S
sznn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:02 PM   #523  

I am hanging! Are you doing limited? What I did today was---Juice twicw in AM bar at 10:00 and then bar at 1:00 Taco meat and lettuce 5:30ish
just drank the last two of my juice.

I didn't measure the meat or the lettuce Just made a salad and ate it....saved the left over meat for tomorrow and will put in a pepper and bake.

What did you eat?
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #524  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Boosmom from what I understand I only lose a V, when I move down and I think the portion sizes on the P go down a little. I'm ok with that as long as they don't take anymore S from me Up until about a month ago I was averaging a little over 3 lbs a week. Then I blew it for about 2-3 weeks, with really no loss. I'm now averaging 2.6 a week, so that is why she is giving me a goal of losing 2.2 this week. I think because you are lower in weight then we are it's harder for you. I'm sure I'll be seeing the same thing when I get to your weight. I hope things improve for you soon and you start seeing the weight go down again.

Last edited by Gamababa3; 05-01-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:35 PM   #525  
on LAWL

Thanks Barb--you have done super--seems like yesterday (I'm sure not to you!) that we were all celebrating you hitting the 100's and now look at you!