Old 04-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #31  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Kristi :
You are not alone, I didn't lose a pound breastfeeding, and let me tell you, I nurse my DD until she was 2 years and 2 months and that girl suck the **** out of me! I'm not complaining, I don't regret it b/c she is very healthy!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:02 AM   #32  

Oh, I miss the weight loss that breastfeeding brought...I did WW when my second child was born and lost 3-4 pounds a week effortlessly...almost makes it worth it to have another baby...BUT NOT QUITE!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 02:28 PM   #33  

Smile

I didn't get to breastfeed. I tried, but I'm too big up top. The doctor told me I was better off pumping. Of course your body shuts down the milk production because it knows somehow it's not the baby. I lost zero weight.

You know, I call him newborn like he was just born yesterday. You never really realize how long it's been. He just turned 9 months. Holy c%&*! Still, I can't believe how the time flies! I have a 5-year-old too. You would think with kids that age, I would be burning all kinds of calories...
hollybeary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 02:41 PM   #34  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

A 9 mo. old newborn? You're as bad as me...I have a 2 y/o baby. I hate those emails from babycenter saying "your preschooler is such and such mos old."

klvan, thanks for your sweet words. Hopefully the same will happen next time with the great weight loss during bf. I am one of those people that breastfeed even though I really don't love to do it, so maybe God knew I really needed LOTS of incentive (as if the alternative of buying the hydrolyzed formula wasn't enough...DS was VERY sensitive). I couldn't eat dairy when I nursed b/c of DS's sensitivity to it, so that cut out about half my calories I didn't choose this user name by accident, girl.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote