Old 04-03-2006, 10:09 AM   #106  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Suzanne:
I have heard that stress cause you to hold on some weight and also not getting enough sleep cause you gain some weight too.

I was going to do TO but is too early for me I did it last week, so for all the TO'ers partners in pain Hang in there!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:10 AM   #107  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Ugh...I'm under a lot of stress right now, so maybe that is why I can't break into the 160s. I've also had the same issue as you Suzanne...

I'm so tired of being on Gold. I really feel like I am in a rut...Lite for bf, dairy fruit smoothie for snack, p,s,f for lunch, lite for snack, p,s,v,v,v for dinner. UGH! It's the best way I can think to get protein at each meal. I really need to try eating a light for lunch and start doing a real breakfast.

Ok, for you AI fans, I had a dream I was on the show and Taylor Hicks had a crush on me. I think it was because I was joking with DH about how I was turning into Taylor's twin with all the gray hair on my head. I'm in my 20s, but you can see it from about 6 feet away...huge patches. I have several family members who were completely whiteheaded by their 30s, so I'm thinking I am headed for the same fate...
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 AM   #108  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Suzanne, I never had cavities until I started this new, really stressful job a few years back. I got like 3 at once. The dentist told me stress can actually cause you to get cavities because your overall immunity is weakened. Probalby doesn't relieve your stress to hear that, does it
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #109  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Great-now I can add stress to my list of reason for not losing! LOL. Life goes on. I know if I continue being OP one day I will wake up 10 lbs lighter--I WISH.

Poor DH got a newer gal on Friday and she totally nitpicked his diary. I am proud of the fact he keeps one! Anyway, he's lost 30 lbs and she starts telling him what he's doing wrong! What can be wrong with 30 lbs in 13 weeks?!?! I said just smile and nod. Whatever.

Realy--gotta get ready--you guys are addicting. It's a wonder I get anything done anymore!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:23 AM   #110  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Good morning!

How was everyones weekend? Milca you made me laugh with you dog food and dryer story! You are one funny chickie! You must be a hoot to be around.

Katie~ I did the same thing around the 50 pound mark. Dont worry it will pass. It took me a few weeks though.

I am doing this 6 week plan. I went to the yahoo groups for LAWL to see the plan they had of of the internet in their files. Well I found this 6 week plan I started.I am hoping I do good on it. I am only 12 pounds from goal. I hit the 70 pound mark yestreday.Whoohooo.

For a NSV, I bought some capri pants that were mediums!! I also bought some that were 8's. They fit really comfy. I was so excited. I think I am going to try to get to a size 6 comfortably and thats where I'll stay.I dont think I need to be too much smaller with my height. So, I am going to lopse my 12 and then maybe 10-20 more.

We had a tornado come through are town last night. I dont know if it touched down or what but it uprooted trees all over are neighborhood,ripped roofs off. It ripped the siding off of the whole side of my house.It blew out my front window. It was really scary, we had to rush to the basement. It was a mess everywhere. This HUGE weeping willow across the street from me was totally uprooted and was laying in the street all the way to my sidewalk. It was really sad cause it was such a pretty tree. I always looked at it when I mowed my grass and thought "what a pretty tree". Guess I gotts go home tonight and start the cleanup proccess.

Good Day chickies!! POP
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:27 AM   #111  
milkyway

To all my girls that today feel that is gonna be hard to stay on the plan or that they did some things and got busted by the LAWL counselors, or like me that was like 75% on the plan and don't want to talk about the other 25%, and for the ones that were , for the TO partners in pain,
THIS IS FOR ALL OF US:

:

COME ON MY FRIENDS!! HERE IS SOME ENERGY TO KEEP OUR MINDS POSITIVES!
Old 04-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #112  
milkyway

Angelica:
We heard about that yesterday night in the news, You live around that area? I hope that nothing happen to your house or your family.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:39 AM   #113  

Hellow Chickies! I finally got done readign everything!

Rad and MT. Thanks for the complements! Its good to see that people think we make a good couple after all that has been going on! Its encouraging us to try harder! I always been in love with his big blue eyes... I told him we would have 20 kids but at least one of them will have to have his eyes!

Boo. where is your pic??? I miss it!!! Its soo good to put a face to a nickname!

I woke up this morning thinking about working out put i am sooo sore from the weekend that i could barely get myself up on time to go to work. Daytime savings its really hard on me since i have sooo much going on. Yesterday I worked out for 2 hours, went to wash my car, then helped my dad move his office carrying tables and chair up and down the stares (he is on the second floors of both buildings). I was so restless when i came home. THen DH came home at 2 am woke me up... then you know... i didnt get back to bed until 4am woke up at 7 to be at work by 8... I am soooo tired!

The scale hasnt been very nice... it says 183.2! Not too happy about it but i havent really been hungry lately. I had only one meal fri, only 2 sat and 2 sun. I am jsut not hungry! I had a LA bar this mornign so i could get somehting on my stomach! I have been very stressed out lately and maybe that is why i cant lose weight as easy as other people. I have a pretty hectic life... work from 8 until 5 college from 5:45 until 9:30 then on weekends i work on the newspaper and get a little bit of stuff done... that doesnt even include my workout!

THATS ENOUGH FOR NOW! I hope all of us have a great month will lots of weight loss and emotional gains!
Rebeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:48 AM   #114  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Thumbs up WI = Down 2.2 lbs!

Oh my goodness! It's April 3, and already 8 pages!!! You ladies have been busy!

I hate that I am now so busy at work that I rarely have time to even post, let alone read the others. So for now, please forgive my "rude" lack of personals. I promise to try to catch up.

Also, I am sick, so I know I promised to post a pic of me in my avatar, but until my red nose disappears, I am holding off.

I WI today, and was down 2.2 since Friday! Woo hoo! That puts me at 42.4 lbs! Yay! I have already met my Easter goal. I'll put a new goal up tomorrow, but for today, I want to see my goal met for a day!

All right, ladies! Have a POP day!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:54 AM   #115  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

I heard something last week about a study on overweight women and one of the common factors that overweight women had was that they were always taking care of others and not ever putting themselves first. Women who were thin took made sure to take care of themselves-whether it was making time to exercise, take a bath to relax, or take the time to make themselves healthy meals.

So when you're telling yourself you're too busy to cook or exercise, you're telling yourself that everything else is more important than YOU!

Just something to think about . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #116  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Thanks Milca!! I really needed that.

Heather- Sounds like you did have a great weekend. We ended up buying new bikes and riding around on our street. My bike is so cool. I was going to get up and take a big ride this morning, but thanks to daylight savings it was pitch black outside at 6:00 am. I am really close to TOM, and my boobs are really really tender, so BL and jogging are out until further notice. Maybe I will just do some weight training later today and call it good.

Angelica- How scary is that! Holy cow, I can't imagine that, and you are so calm. BTW congrats on the 70 lbs. If we lived closer, I would take you out for a salad!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #117  

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliemarie
I heard something last week about a study on overweight women and one of the common factors that overweight women had was that they were always taking care of others and not ever putting themselves first. Women who were thin took made sure to take care of themselves-whether it was making time to exercise, take a bath to relax, or take the time to make themselves healthy meals.

So when you're telling yourself you're too busy to cook or exercise, you're telling yourself that everything else is more important than YOU!

Just something to think about . . . .
I believe it...
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:05 AM   #118  
PurpleSunshine

Angelica - what kind of 6 week plan are you talking about - please do share
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #119  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Erin- I just had to add that you are amazing. This is truly the diet for you isn't it? 4 lb a week average, you are obviously doing something right. WTG!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 11:07 AM   #120  
PurpleSunshine

Katie - I can't wait to start riding bikes with Savannah - I'm just now trying to get her to figure out that pushing the pedals moves the tricycle!!! It is just too cute!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote