Old 04-29-2006, 10:44 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 255/220/140

Height: 5'7

sorry~ part
aggie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 01:03 PM   #152  
Karen

Wow. These pics are great. I'm going to post some this week. I'd do it today but I'm still in my jammies and haven't brushed my hair. :-) I like the idea of doing it in the same outfit. That really shows the difference (especially since I have such a long way to go).
ksdiogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:19 PM   #153  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Ahh shucks! You guys really now how to make a chick feel special! Thanks again for all the sweet things you've said but my real thanks is for all the motivation and positivity you guys give out! You all have really helped to keep me motivated and to get back on the wagon when i fall off! For that a million thanks!

Aggie - I'm from an area in BK called Kensington Village but it's easier and more recognizable if i just tell you it near Prospect Park, and kinda in the middle of Park Slope, Winsor Terrace, Boropark and Flatbush...if that makes any sense but if your from Brooklyn you'll totally understand! Nice to have another BK girl around!
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:35 PM   #154  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Thanks everyone for sharing the beautiful, motivating pic's. Mine can be found by clicking on my sig. These are only face shots, but you can get the idea. I plan to post body shots when I lose this last Stubborn 9 lbs. Everyone is looking great and should be very proud.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:48 PM   #155  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

WOW Lilybelle you can definitely tell how much weight you've lost in your face. I'm sure the rest of your body looks great also. I hope you’re able to lose your last 9lbs quickly. Thanks for sharing.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 06:20 AM   #156  

denise~ i know exactly where you are, i used to work in downstate medical hospital, and that neighborhood was on my drive to work...prospect parks the best, i used to bring my niki (puppy) there until we moved to SI...but i grew up in bensonhurst/bay ridge until i graduated high school (do you know fort hamilton high school?)...
Old 05-01-2006, 12:52 PM   #157  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Aggie - Yeah, I love Prospect Park, I walk there with the boys almost daily, weather permitting. Also I'm a social worker w/ children's services here and when i wasn't on child care leave I was at Downstate Hospital quite a bit, unfortunately there's a lot of positive tox newborns that come out of there. And my job has taken me to Fort Hamilton alot too. That's a huge high school, the campus looks like a college campus, I would have totally gotten lost when i was in high school. I attended Bishop Ford Catholic Highschool, yes i wore a uniform! Also my sister lives in SI, in Westerleigh (i thinks that's how it's spelt) Staten Island is nice,we call it "Brooklyn Lite" since so many transplanted Brooklynites live there!
Old 05-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #158  

bishop ford, my best friend from elementary school went there...its how we go split up...what a small world....hehe...
staten island is totally the bklyn lite...so many ppl are moving there, its cheaper and the neighborhoods are pretty safe...we moved cause my parent didnt want to rent anymore...but i will always be a brooklyn girl...when i turned 19 i moved in with a boyfriend in bklyn, i couldnt stay away...its not the same!! although i enjoy SI mall just as much as i enjoyed kings plaza...ahhh nyc shopping, the best!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:48 PM   #159  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

Aggie you're a true Brooklynite...because no matter where you go you'll always say when asked that your from Brooklyn! It's funny how people from NY are so fiercely proud of their boro. And Kings Plaza that's funny...that was one of my after school spots, walking around trying' to look cute in my rolled-up pleated skirt! But I totally agree SI shopping beats BK out every time.

Lilybelle- I have a question for you, How tall are you? We have similar start weights and you are about at the same goal I want to be at, I'm not sure how I will look since I've never been that thin. My DH says that I will look ill and way to skinny if I go down that much. BTW, I'm 5'5 and I guess you can say "big-boned" since I have thick wrists and a booty & thighs (which DH likes and doesn't want me to lose!) I hope you don't mind the question.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:46 AM   #160  
PurpleSunshine

Default My Before and After collage

Well girls - these are truly not the best - but I promised....so here they are....

and here are a few I've been taking throughout last week - trying to find a good one

Okay, these aren't the best - but I've only lost like 14 lbs.....Most of mine has been really toning - but I just don't see much of a difference. My DH does, but these pictures really don't show it - I can see it in my face alot - but no where else. I know it is there b/c of the clothes - but I think that negative image thing is just haunting me!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:01 AM   #161  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Heather - I can definately see a differance. Sometimes its just hard to see it in ourselves. You are beautiful. And you have an inner beauty that just radiates from your pictures. You must have a good soul! Outer and Inner beauty you rock!!!
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:02 AM   #162  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

You can see the difference, way to go! I second on the clothes, go for some more fitted items, show it off!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #163  
PurpleSunshine

Thanks Beanie - you made me blush on the "soul" comment - that was too sweet.

Deets - Yes, I'm in the process of finding some better clothes - I've bought them and I've wore them - just not those days. Actually that dress really looked good and fitted, but the pictures just didn't do it justice....
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #164  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Heather - sorry to make you blush...but its true. You can just see some peoples "soul' "spirit" radiate and yours defiantely does!!! I could tell the dress came in at the waist and it looked nice. You just need a short sexy black dress or red! LOL
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #165  

Heather -- we all battle the body image demon , but take it from us, you are one HOT MAMA!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote