Old 03-30-2006, 09:05 AM   #1  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

Default My weigh in

I weighed in yesterday at 185--the same as Monday's weigh in. The counselors were trying to figure out why it was the same. They noticed I had jeans on which I don't usually wear and also that I weighed later in the day (5pm where I usually go around 2pm). So does this mean that I should weigh less each time I go in to weigh? Am I going to get fussed at if my weight goes up (like around TOM)? I'm thinking that's how they know you have been on program.

Any thoughts from you guys?
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:16 AM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

I wore and STILL wear, despite the fact that they are now huge...the same pants and similar weight shirt EVERY WI. I also always go to WI at the same time so there is consistency with the WI. I keep my "WI pants" in my SUV and bring them in to change, EVERY single time- LOL! It keeps the chart the most accurate.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:18 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I WI in jammies. Lightweight cotton ones. I only WI first thing in the morning, before I have eaten or drink anything.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:00 AM   #4  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

My beautiful COD used to have a scale inside the bathroom where I can take off my clothes and WI, the part of the scale where my weight was displayed was outside so while i'm inside WI the counselor is outside writing my weight in my file. That was wonderful, but some people started a complain about it and LAWL corporate told the manager to take it away Now more relaxed, I go WI in light excercise pants, like Lycra.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:30 AM   #5  
Radio Girl

I'm like the other ladies. I went to Wal-Mart and bought the lightest pair of sweat pants I could find and an even lighter t-shirt. Then I change at the center. I'm taking the EFA's (*warning...this may be too much information) so I wait until I have my morning bathroom visit and then go get weighed. Every little bit counts right?? LOL
Radio Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:40 AM   #6  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

Thanks for the advice. I will wear light clothes from now on. I like "exercise" clothes because they are more comfortable anyway so I'll just make sure I am consistent. Radio Girl--thanks for the EFA advice. Every little bit does count!
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #7  
Losing the Weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merem
I weighed in yesterday at 185--the same as Monday's weigh in. The counselors were trying to figure out why it was the same. They noticed I had jeans on which I don't usually wear and also that I weighed later in the day (5pm where I usually go around 2pm). So does this mean that I should weigh less each time I go in to weigh? Am I going to get fussed at if my weight goes up (like around TOM)? I'm thinking that's how they know you have been on program.

Any thoughts from you guys?
I yo-yo up and down all the time, my Counselors tell me some people just lose weight that way. It can be very frustrating. I go in Monday and weigh one thing, stay POP and then next WI I'm up half a pound, the next down a pound... go figure. Makes me CRAZY.

I've also found that if I go in at the same time each day, I have better, more accurate results. And I don't wear my jeans, only the work clothes I wore all day.
StargazerJMK is offline   Reply With Quote