My center gave me a sheet on what they call the "4 Day Follow Up" to limited TO. (or actually Follow-up to Fast Forward, which is what they call TO after the initial TO when you join-make sense? "The best way to keep TO results from the TO/FF)"
Several of you have not been familiar with it so I thought I'd throw it out here.VERBATIM:
WHAT TO DO FOR BEST FOLLOW RESULTS TO KEEP WEIGHT OFF AFTER FAST FORWARD (TAKEOFF) 4 days:
1. No fast food, frozen meals, beef or condiments
2. Utilize a Slimdown (or sub drink I guess) in place of a protein and a starch
3. Increase water to 80 oz. per day
4. Eat high fiber, potassium and citrus fruits as your fruit choices, (cateloupe, grapefruit,orange, plums, strawberries, freash pineapple, apples, nectarines, prunes)
5. Eat high fiber vegetables as your vegetable choices (chicken breast, white fish, tilapia, flounder, orange roughy, albacore tune)
6. Eat low-cal stach choices (melba toast, saltines, pita bread, 35-cal light bread)
THESE SUGGESTIONS WILL AID IN CONTINUED WEIGHTLOSS, OVERALL CLEANSING, AND INHIBIT WEIGHT GAIN FOLLOW THESE SUGGESTIONS FOR 4 DAYS AFTER A 2-DAY FAST FORWARD (OR TAKEOFF)
Anyone In?? Come on, it's a CHALLENGER!!!!