3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   My COD's directions for TO/Fast Forward Follow-up (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/79662-my-cods-directions-fast-forward-follow-up.html)

pinkflamingo68 03-22-2006 10:29 PM

My COD's directions for TO/Fast Forward Follow-up

My center gave me a sheet on what they call the "4 Day Follow Up" to limited TO. (or actually Follow-up to Fast Forward, which is what they call TO after the initial TO when you join-make sense? "The best way to keep TO results from the TO/FF)"

Several of you have not been familiar with it so I thought I'd throw it out here.VERBATIM:

WHAT TO DO FOR BEST FOLLOW RESULTS TO KEEP WEIGHT OFF AFTER FAST FORWARD (TAKEOFF) 4 days:

1. No fast food, frozen meals, beef or condiments
2. Utilize a Slimdown (or sub drink I guess) in place of a protein and a starch
3. Increase water to 80 oz. per day
4. Eat high fiber, potassium and citrus fruits as your fruit choices, (cateloupe, grapefruit,orange, plums, strawberries, freash pineapple, apples, nectarines, prunes)

5. Eat high fiber vegetables as your vegetable choices (chicken breast, white fish, tilapia, flounder, orange roughy, albacore tune)

6. Eat low-cal stach choices (melba toast, saltines, pita bread, 35-cal light bread)

THESE SUGGESTIONS WILL AID IN CONTINUED WEIGHTLOSS, OVERALL CLEANSING, AND INHIBIT WEIGHT GAIN FOLLOW THESE SUGGESTIONS FOR 4 DAYS AFTER A 2-DAY FAST FORWARD (OR TAKEOFF)

Anyone In?? Come on, it's a CHALLENGER!!!!

deetsmom 03-22-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkflamingo68
My center gave me a sheet on what they call the "4 Day Follow Up" to limited TO. (or actually Follow-up to Fast Forward, which is what they call TO after the initial TO when you join-make sense? "The best way to keep TO results from the TO/FF)"

Several of you have not been familiar with it so I thought I'd throw it out here.VERBATIM:

WHAT TO DO FOR BEST FOLLOW RESULTS TO KEEP WEIGHT OFF AFTER FAST FORWARD (TAKEOFF) 4 days:

1. No fast food, frozen meals, beef or condiments
2. Utilize a Slimdown (or sub drink I guess) in place of a protein and a starch
3. Increase water to 80 oz. per day
4. Eat high fiber, potassium and citrus fruits as your fruit choices, (cateloupe, grapefruit,orange, plums, strawberries, freash pineapple, apples, nectarines, prunes)

5. Eat high fiber vegetables as your vegetable choices (chicken breast, white fish, tilapia, flounder, orange roughy, albacore tune)

6. Eat low-cal stach choices (melba toast, saltines, pita bread, 35-cal light bread)

THESE SUGGESTIONS WILL AID IN CONTINUED WEIGHTLOSS, OVERALL CLEANSING, AND INHIBIT WEIGHT GAIN FOLLOW THESE SUGGESTIONS FOR 4 DAYS AFTER A 2-DAY FAST FORWARD (OR TAKEOFF)

Anyone In?? Come on, it's a CHALLENGER!!!!

Thats not much of a stretch from my regular eating habits, so Im sure it will be fine:)

Repo girl 03-22-2006 11:35 PM

NO condiments? WTH? I am in condiment **** here!! I will do my best. Everything else is no problem at all. Thanks for posting, I have never seen that before.

PURPLEPIRATE99 03-23-2006 07:44 AM

Thanks for posting - nice to know - I'm with Deets - I follow that most of the time anyway - except maybe I have some heavier starches and of course, I'm with Katie on the condiment side of things

Chklithunder 03-23-2006 10:38 AM

I've never seen this before either. I'll SO do this for 4 days. Wait that's Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun...actually that's perfect because hopefully it will help me with my weekend issues.

PURPLEPIRATE99 03-23-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marbear
Ya know what, I eat condiments during TO (very limited), but it is hard to eat food without those little extra bits of flavor!

Ditto!! I guess I'm now a condiment addict instead of a carb addict - I have to have something for flavor, but let me add - that I didn't have any condiments this time and look what happened!!!:(

mrsbeanie 03-23-2006 11:50 AM

okay im a little confused it says

All the others it says the groups and then choices in that group...they have these as veggie choices?!

pinkflamingo68 03-23-2006 07:22 PM

Beanie-
Nope. That's just tired typing...the veg choices arem broccolli, spinach, cauliflower, squash, greens) and the protein choices (lean proteins) are the others.

Sorry - it was a long day yesterday.

A.

Gamababa3 03-23-2006 07:36 PM

Thanks as I was wondering the same thing myself. I new that high fiber veggies were including broccoli & califlower as those are the two I eat the most of. I'm finding that even though I have never done TO that when I eat lite starches and meats I tend to lose well. Thanks for taking the time to type all this for us. I do appreciate it.