Dining out Tips.....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I know alot of you are going to
    but I'm ready to tell you a very important secret....

Are you ready??

really ready??

I FINALLY got the dining out companion/ tip book typed up. It contains helpful hints for Chinese, Italian, American, THai, Indian, Pizza - ---etc.....

It is a word document and since it took so long to type during my free time - I did my best with formatting.....

Anyone who is interested - please IM me w/ your email address. Just be patient with me - I am at work so I will send them asap...
  • Oh--the suspense!! You are a doll for typing it all up and sharing.
  • Heather - thanks so much for the offer! This is fabulous!
  • Heather PP:
    Girl, you made me feel like when the little boy find the golden ticket to go to the Willie Wonka chocolate factory. Wait for my e-mail !! Thank you!
  • Thank You Heather!
  • Okay ladies - I have sent out to those who requested since I asked. let me know if you didn't receive it....or have problems.....Hope you enjoy
  • Got it! Thanks Heather!!!
  • Heather:
    I haven't received it. Are you the person that post something about some tip cards from LAWL? If you do, please if it not too much, can you send them by e-mail too?
  • Milca - yes that is me - I will send those shortly - they are a little harder......I have to send about 4 attachments at a time.....
  • Heather:
    Take your time, girl, don't worry and Thank you!
  • Heather:
    Thank you girl!! I got them all, also the I have the tip cards. They are very interesting!
  • you all welcome!!! I still have a few private messages that I haven't checked yet - we lost internet connection at work!!!
  • Thanks heather I got them!!
  • Hi Heather,

I just pm'd you. Thank you so much!!!!
  • Thanks so much! I got mine!